Mba-Tech Rox..

ash_rat

hey frnz.. i'm from nmims.. i'm doin mba-tech.. its a 5 yrs integrated course of engg & management .. so i get the knowledge of an engineer and a manager...
and that too from an univ whic ranks 7th in the nation.. well i wont comapre it to an iim but none the less... it's an innovative course , launched in 2004 , ...
and guess wat even the iit's r copying the trend.. iit-kharagpur has started a similar course..
in short mba-tech is an engg + management program , which is of 5 yrs , thus savin 1 yr..and definitely gettin into a b-school of this stature is impressive.. isn't it..

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
If only the course was introducted a couplea yrs back... we wouldnt have to slog with the CAT exams

successful_cfo

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Ash... Welcom to MP hope u enjoy it, love it..... BTW Dont blame us if u get addicted to it too;).... BTW plz upload ur prjects on the site too....

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey der ash welcome to Mp.com

Lucky 1.. U gettin a combo in da meal mngmt+engg..!!

Major ppl in IIMs are engg + mngmt nd dey gotta go for 4+2.. 6yrz..

While u have a brill course dwn der werin u manage to finish all in 5 yrz...!!! :panda:

Gr8 Course...!! :horn:

ash_rat

yup ... this course is d best ...
And yeah , on the lines of Mba-Tech , there's MBa-Pharma coming up to..
this means all those ppl interested in pharma have another option to think about.. this course is a nice option...
I'll let u know d details as soon as i get to know abt.. I 've heard this course is gettin launched in 2006-07 ..

And ya the admission forms for Mba-Tech 2006-2011 batch will be out soon.. I'll let ya know.. If Sum1's interested and wants to find out more, jus reply back or pm me.. i'll help u out wid da details...

Till then.
Adios ,
Sayonara...