Round 1 Decisions

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
Tomorrow we will release the final decisions for Round 1. Iknow it’s hard to wait, particularly the last 24 hours!

Let me suggest something unconventional: celebrate tonightbefore you know the outcome. Reflect on the journey you’ve been on and(hopefully) what you’ve learned about yourself. And, please thank someone whohas helped you along the way.

A little over half of those we interviewed will receive anoffer of admission. As in years past, we will also keep a small waitlist. Sotomorrow, you may hear a “yes,” a “no,” or a “please bear with us.” Regardlessof your decision, know that we are humbled by how much you have accomplishedand by your interest in HBS.

And a special word to those on the waitlist—please know youare a strong candidate and that we appreciate how difficult it is to keepwaiting. We will be in regular communication with you.

For those of you considering Round 2, I hope you will apply!The application deadline is four weeks from today—January 6, 2020. With someeffort, that is still plenty of time to put a strong application together.Remember that we no longer have a Round 3, so January 6 is the last time toapply to start at HBS in Fall 2020.* Best of luck with the Round 2applications!

More...

How does this impact your International MBA decision?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : Round 1 Decisions

Whats your opinion?