Coming up – Round 1

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
We are about four weeks awayfrom the September 4th Round 1 deadline. Still plenty of time to puttogether an application!

May I suggest starting byrequesting your letters of recommendation? All you need to do is loginto your application and share you recommenders’ names and contact info,and then we’ll reach out to them directly to submit a recommendation. Remember,they are doing you a favor, so it’s a good idea to give your recommendersplenty of time to write a strong letter. The best letters are from people whoknow you well in a professional context and who can provide specific examples.

For the first time, there aretwo MS/MBA joint degree programs – the MS/MBA:Engineering Sciences and the MS/MBABiotechnology: Life Sciences – and those applications are due on the samedeadline (September 4th). Why not see if you can earn not one, buttwo degrees in two years?

Good luck as you work throughthe application and the essay. Hereare some tips I put together for different sections of the application thatI hope are helpful. We are looking forward to reading your application andlearning more about you.

More...

How does this impact your International MBA decision?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : Coming up – Round 1

Whats your opinion?