Round 1 Interview Invitations - Next Week

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
As promised, here are a few more details about the interview invitations. The first wave of invitations goes out on Monday (October 1) at noon Eastern time via the Application Status Page. We will send out about 75% of the total Round 1 invitations on Monday. If you’re invited to interview, you will be able to see the interview times and locations we have available, but sign-ups won’t open up until Tuesday (October 2) at noon Eastern. If you’re not invited to interview in the first wave, you won’t hear anything from us or see any updates on your Application Status Page on Monday.

On Thursday (October 4), again at noon Eastern time, we will send out the rest of the interview invitations, and you will be able to sign up for the interview slots right away. (Don’t worry, we hold back plenty of interview spots for the second wave.) The process and the evaluation is the same for all on and off-campus interviews, so please sign up for an interview where it is most convenient for you.

If you aren’t invited to interview, you will hear one of two things from us on Thursday: 1) “Early Release,” which means we are not able to move you forward in the process or 2) “Further Consideration,” which means we’d like to hold on making a final decision and consider your application alongside our Round 2 applications in January. I know it’s hard to wait and you can opt out of that if you choose. There are relatively few “Further Consideration” decisions, so please take it as a very positive sign if you receive this news.

I know that’s a lot of info! Hopefully it helps demystify how things will go next week. Oh, and one last thing: If you are invited to interview, please don’t worry which “wave” your invitation comes in! That’s not an indication of how strong you are as a candidate, but helps us run a smooth sign-up process for interviews conducted around the globe.

More...

How does this impact your International MBA decision?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : Round 1 Interview Invitations - Next Week

Whats your opinion?