Connect With Students From Around the World

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
docDownload.ashx
When I was researching Chicago Booth as an internationalapplicant in 2014, I came across a list of current students from nearly 50countries around the world. Coming from Morocco, there is no doubt in my mindthat reaching out to the student volunteer from my country was one of the bestdecisions I made during the application process. It strengthened my understandingof the program, provided me with a resource to answer specific questions, dramaticallychanged how I thought about my application, and confirmed that Booth is where Iwanted to be.

If you are lookingfor a Booth student who can answer some specific questions, our globalcommunity volunteers areaunique resource. These Booth ambassadors are team of current Booth students, orcountry captains, who volunteer as ambassadors for the school and serve as aresource for perspective students all over the world. They share yourgeographic background and can speak to what you may expect living in Chicagoand being at Booth. They can also assist with any of your questions relating torecruiting, academics and otherwise. You can either reach out to your countrycaptain when you are visiting the Chicago campus or from afar, depending onyour circumstances. If you find yourself wanting to know more, I hope you will reachout to our 99 country captain volunteers.

After seeing the impact of the country captain program as aprospective student, I too wanted to be an ambassador when I started at Booth.Being a country captain for France and Morocco is my humble attempt at showingmy gratitude to the other country captains that came before me, and pay itforward to those of you researching MBA programs.*

Before Booth I worked as a quantitative analyst on a salesand trading floor at an investment bank in Paris, France. After graduation, Iwill be switching to a hedge fund analyst role on the East Coast of the UnitedStates. If you think I can help answer any questions you may have, please contactme.
docDownload.ashx
Sincerely,
Abouchadi Ziad
Current Student & Guest Blogger

More...

How does this impact your International MBA decision?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : Connect With Students From Around the World