Wrapping Up Interviews

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
As we packed up at the end of our last Round 1 interview day on campus, I chatted informally with a few other members of the Admissions Board about the incredible people we have met (that’s you) from around the world. Many of you told me that you were pleasantly surprised (and relieved) that the interviews were personal, conversational, and substantive. That’s music to my ears, and I hope it was true for all of you. We are really aiming to get to know you.

In the process of getting to know you, I felt the added bonus of learning so much from you—about your industries, the projects or deals you’ve worked on, the challenges you’ve overcome, your aspirations for the future, your perspectives on leadership and the role of business for good in our world. Thank you for that. Speaking with you reminds me of how much I learned from my classmates as a student here.*

Now your hard work is done, and ours begins continues. Relish in that as the Thanksgiving holiday (for those of you in the U.S.) approaches! Before you know it, December 14 and final Round 1 decisions will be here.

For those applying in Round 2—we look forward to meeting you, too. Remember that we’re here to help as you get your application over the finish line (by Jan 4!). Check out the rest of this website for great resources, and don’t hesitate to reach out to [email protected] or +1 617-495-6128 if you have specific questions.

More...

How does this impact your International MBA decision?

I'd be glad to learn your thoughts on this story : Wrapping Up Interviews

Whats your opinion?