SBSP: A Foundation for Success

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
docDownload.ashx
As the New Year approaches and I look back on my time at Booth, several highlights come to mind. However, out of each of the wonderful experiences I’ve had this year; one has impacted me the most and stayed with me the longest: Chicago Booth’s Summer Business Scholars Program (SBSP).

This three-week immersive business program takes place each year in July. It’s built specifically to enable undergraduate students to develop or refine core business skills while getting a window into life as an MBA student.

The Life of the Mind
As a Scholar, you will experience Booth from the student perspective.
docDownload.ashx
You’ll take classes in the Harper Center, participate in workshops that will examine different styles of leadership and explore your personal and professional goals. You’ll not only sit where our MBA students sit, you’ll experience the signature Chicago Approach to management education that our school is known for.

Putting Thought into Practice
One of the most exciting aspects of SBSP is the chance to visit the Chicago offices of some of the world’s most renowned companies.* Scholars have toured GrubHub, an internet start-up founded by Chicago Booth alum Matt Maloney, and were able to see how an idea can be transformed into a publicly traded company.

A Strong Community
While our classes and programs are a major part of the SBSP experience, it’s our excellent community of scholars that makes the program a highlight of our year. All students live in the heart of Chicago’s downtown where they will work, learn, and explore the city together.

Learn More and Apply
SBSP is an opportunity to explore the many paths that a career in business can take you, while also helping you discover what your next academic or professional step might be. The application for SBSP is open and can be accessed through our website. Visit there to apply, read information on admissions requirements, application dates, and hear what our program graduates have to say about their experience.

We’re on Facebook so follow us to learn more and as always, contact us with any questions you have at [email protected]. Members of our team have visited a number of undergraduate institutions to talk about SBSP; let us know if you are interested in having us come to yours!

docDownload.ashx
Best,
Glenn

More...