Allana Institute of Management Studies India - Admission Related Questions

Hi, I'm an mba applicant and I want to appy for a seat in this college. I thought before I make a decision I should look for more information and reviews on Allana Institute of Management Studies ,India - Maharastra Pune

I need a guide to Allana Institute of Management Studies which gives detailed information on its admissions process, locations, tuition fees, address details, b-school profile, academics, students, alumni, costs etc

I want answers to questions like : Can I get in? How strong is their alumni network? What does the class profile look like? What are the teaching methodologies? Etc

Can some help me with reference material, links or personal experiences that can help me?

Hey Ahana, Well this is nice and informative news about Allana Institute of Management Studies. This institute is approved by AICTE, Recognized by DTE and affiliated by university of Mumbai.If you wish, after reading its affiliation who wouldn't crave to study in this beautiful and exceptional college. here is the detail based on admission procedure for taking admission in Allana Institute of Management Studies .

Admission

Graduate in any disciplinewith 50%aggregate for open category and 45% for reserved category, and appeared for CMAT, MAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, AMMI etc.

Fees:

The Tuition fees and the Development fee is fixed by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti (SSS). The fees collected is to be paid in favor of A.I.I Allana Institute of Management Studies by Cheque/Demanddraft payable at Mumbai.

List of Documents:

1. CMAT Score Card (Original)
2. Leaving Certificate (L.C.)/Transference Certificate
3. S.S.C. Marksheet / Board Certificate
4. H.S.C. Marksheet / Board Certificate
5. First Year to Final Year Marksheet (Graduation)
6. Degree Certificate (Passing Certificate) / Convocation
7. Cast Certificate & Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
8. Migration Certificate (Other than Mumbai University)
9. Domicile Certificate (DC) / Nationality Certificate (NC)
10. Passport Size Photograph (4)
11. Birth Certificate
12. Minority Affidavit
13. Gap Affidavit
14. Parent-Student undertaking with regards to Anti-Ragging Act