ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > International MBA

B-School on Superdrive

B-School on Superdrive

Discuss B-School on Superdrive within the International MBA forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; In the first two weeks of orientation, I reveled at more parties than I usually would in two months. In ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
B-School on Superdrive
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Maya Raichura
MP-ROBOT has a spectacular aura aboutMP-ROBOT has a spectacular aura about

MP_ROBOT
Management Paradise Guru
B-School on Superdrive - August 19th, 2012

In the first two weeks of orientation, I reveled at more parties than I usually would in two months. In the weeks following, I joined more clubs than I can count on my hands. I have signed up for more events than my 24-hour day could reasonably accommodate, while managing classes and a study load. I have spent more money in a week than I would in a month.

There always seemed to be a temptation to pursue every new experience available, to expand my mind to corners I have not explored and to believe that opportunities were only limited to the range I set for myself.

Currently, I seem to have achieved some level of balance in my Energizer Bunny life. These include my diet (Uris Deli sandwiches and salads have carbohydrates, protein and fiber), health (technically, dancing from midnight to 2 a.m. means I have had two hours of intense workout), social life (meeting 20 new people in one hour is like having my social life driving at the speed of a Ferrari) and work (which sometimes means sitting in the library winking at and chatting with friends for three hours while multitasking on my laptop).

However, I resolve to continue being tempted. Despite the stress of being stretched thin over everything I want to dip into, I believe that the more choices I face now and the more open I am to opportunity, the more quickly I will uncover the shape of my future and what I could be.

More...
Advertisements
Friends: (0)
Related to B-School on Superdrive

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Schools In UK wizkid Articles !! 6 July 26th, 2014 01:57 PM
Columbia Business School and Tepper School of Business Propose Municipal Bond Market Maya Raichura International MBA 0 July 21st, 2012 05:31 AM
Columbia Business School and Tepper School of Business Propose Municipal Bond Market Maya Raichura International MBA 0 July 20th, 2012 05:30 PM
MYRA School of Business, Mysore- Admissions Open 2012-14 Roopa Gurav Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks 0 June 20th, 2012 05:22 PM
High School vs. College Vijith Pujari LaUghTeR AccEleRatED , Just CHILL !! 0 February 8th, 2006 12:50 AM