What kind of International job can you get with a MBA in International Business?

watson2012

I plan on getting my MBA in International Business, but I do not want to stay here in the United States. I want to minor in the Italian language, so I am curious as to what kind of job I could get in Italy. Maybe in Rome or Naples, but any city would be fine towards the middle or south of Italy.
Also, is Italy easier to live in than the United States price wise?

onlineedublog

An online business education typically starts in the third year of college after all these general courses are out of the way. It will focus on the fundamental issues of the business field such as:
Finance
Management
Organizational behavior
Marketing
Operations management

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Can anybody please tell me what do we study in International Business?

It generally entails cultural influences, government, and business structures in the global economy, trade relations, international finance, legal and labor agreements, information systems, production systems, marketing and promotion, career planning etc. Basically studying international business and management of global organizations.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
International Business
EXIM
Global Business Environment
Domestic and International Logistics
International Finance and Banking
Overseas Marketing Research
International Marketing
Channel Management
International Commercial Laws
Intellectual Property Rights
International Business Strategy
Foreign Trade Policy Global Financial Management

msllearning

In addition to international companies which contend on worldwide marketplaces, such as air carriers and cycle dining establishments, graduate students often find professions within govt departments, not for profit companies and in financial. Graduates may also seek to work within worldwide companies within the travel and welcome industry, which are constantly interacting with both companies and customers around the world.