Need Help to choose Dissertation Topic in Finance.

MrRajabov

Hello Eveyone. I m a postgrad student doing MSc in finance ande investment. I m very confused about choosing my dissertation topic. Tutor asks me to come with something new, what they don t know. Need your help, many thanks ....

abhishreshthaa

Hello Eveyone. I m a postgrad student doing MSc in finance ande investment. I m very confused about choosing my dissertation topic. Tutor asks me to come with something new, what they don t know. Need your help, many thanks ....

hey shahin,

here are some dissertation topics in finance which i think you can go for..

1. Personal Finance Dissertation Titles

1. The analysis of ever rising personal debt situation, how people manage to get into and out of it?
2. You could also think student loans. Line of Credit or private Student Loan? Which is better for college tuition fees?
3. Will the economic predicament have an impact on students’ loan? If so, how and why?
4. Personal auto finance has been a cause of increased accidents and traffic within the UK. This is one of the reasons of money floating within the nation which is good for the economy but how can the deficits be reduced

2. Corporate Finance Dissertation Ideas
1. Can Foreign Portfolio Investment Bridge the Smaller Firm Financing Gap Around the World?
2. The Role of Arbitrageurs in the Takeover Process
3. Explain how the use of derivatives can be used to determine maximum profit and minimal cost
4. Corporate Finance and Governance research at HSE has recently focused on equity and debt issues and particularly initial public offerings. How can this be helpful in increasing their productivity and services?
5. The central problem of Corporate Governance for UK listed firms is therefore rendering managers accountable to shareholders. Investigate the ways in which the mechanisms used to control these managerial agency problems are enforced.

3. Banking Dissertation Topics In Finance
(Retail, Commercial & Internet)
1. Is there any connection between Service creativity & Profitability in a commercial bank? How do the creativity for services in a bank recognized as following situations:
1. Creativity as boundary breaking in a bank
2. Creativity as innovative in bank
3. Creativity as boundary pushing in a bank
2. An analysis of the effect of the deregulation of a commercial banks investment
3. How commercial banks can battle poverty more effectively than they are doing at the moment. "Can the provision of micro-finance be lucrative for commercial banks?"
4. Prevention of Frauds in Banking System of United Kingdom ... Focus on the utility of Internet banking, mobile banking to the banks, disadvantages, cost-benefit analysis, and suggest measures to over come the shortcomings associated with these channels
5. Analyze the influence of quality in retail banking, in particular its emergence as a source of competitive advantage in personal banking.

4. Accounting and Finance Dissertation Topics
1. Will raising the national minimum wage change the face of poverty in America, or will every income level jump with it
2. What is the role of contemporary accounting in identifying the capital accumulation’s conflicts?
3. How the contemporary accounting theory one differs from the second issue?
4. What are the intangible and tangible inflows/outflows which can help in the management of Cash flow?

5. Risk Management
1. Assessing Risk in Introducing High Tech Products. New software implementation where all of your current systems are going to be replaced with a single, enterprise wide system like Peoplesoft or SAP.
2. Purchasing mortgage backed securities in today's market. Most are probably undervalued due to the scare but how do you manage the risks.
3. Purchasing a home in a declining market.

6. Microfinance
1. What are the downsides to microfinance and micro-crediting? And what are effective alternatives to microfinance?
2. Transition to the cash economy: the design, description and analysis of a microfinance programme in indigenous San communities in western Botswana."
3. Microfinance: its impacts on Children and Women." The impact on women: women empowerment; women knowledge of health, nutrition, and other basic social services messages. The impact on children: education (enrollment rates), health and nutrition; child labor.

7. Alternative Investment
1. What is US response to the Alternative Investment Market for stock trading?
2. Some alternative investment options available for investors that are safe other than stock market?
3. An analysis of the disadvantages of using the payback period to compare investment alternatives…

8. Islamic Finance Dissertation Topics
1. Discovering Customary Law for Governance and Regulation of Emerging Markets: Integrating Islamic Financial Services Industry with International Financial and Securities Markets
2. Is there a critical but analytical evaluation of Islamic financial instruments? A Comparative Literature Survey of Islamic Finance and Banking"

i am also posting some links where you can get more topics of Dissertation.. just check it .. hope it will help you out..

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...-fm/55781-can-i-get-dissertation-finance.html

:SugarwareZ-210: