Planning To Do MBA

jpmab

Hey Guyz!!

I am planning to do my MBA pretty soon ... Just completed my U.G. this year working as a trainee at present ... And im planning to apply for my MBA pretty soon ill like to know if its worth going for GMAT classes or self study will do and if its better to go for classes can some1 tell me some place in Chennai, India where i can get trained ....

Thanking You
Regards
Karan

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Hey Guyz!!

I am planning to do my MBA pretty soon ... Just completed my U.G. this year working as a trainee at present ... And im planning to apply for my MBA pretty soon ill like to know if its worth going for GMAT classes or self study will do and if its better to go for classes can some1 tell me some place in Chennai, India where i can get trained ....

Thanking You
Regards
Karan
It totally depends on your caliber. Some people are able to score on their own, while others require specialized help from coaching institutes.

TIME, IMS, etc. give coaching for GMAT as well.

coolsam

@ven-kat,
anything above 700 is considered good score
but colleges look for many more things like
your experienece (both quality and quantity wise - but they give more stress on Quality)
Your extracurricular acitivities
social service
you acads..........

in short they look for complete packege and not only GMAT score .....ofcource importance of each factor varies as per various B schools

HTH

visver

Hey Guyz!!

Thanking You
Regards
Karan

In addition to Karan's question, please can someone throw some light on whether an MBA from ISB will be a good substitute to doing an MBA from a college abroad?

dreamzguy25

my take will be : Get some work ex for 2 -3 yrs. ....Study for GMAT yourself...
use the site scoretop. I found it very effective
-All the best

raghavk

HI,
I have taken the distance programme in MBA will that have any considaration while apply any jobs in India?
Thanks in advance
Raghavendra K