Master in Management or MBA?

Aniket86

What is the difference between Master in Management and MBA? I heard about Master in Management and now I am unsure whether it's better for me than MBA or just different.

mikey110

hi!
management is different field and business is different.. management is to manage office company and bank.. means u have full controls of job areas

business field is better than a management

johnrobinson

MBA is a good selection compared to Master in Management. There are wide range of job opportunities for the MBA holders.
Your MBA classes will make you a well bothered one about the business activities.
You have to set up a business of your interest and get succeeded in that by using the great ideas you earn from the MBA course.

Bobby2010

Find the best article that I know about the difference between MBA and the Master in Management at www.mim-compass.com/Master-in-Management-MBA/Master-in-Management-MiM-and-MBA-Difference-between-two-postgraduate-career-programs-in-general-management. Most important, the students of MBA program are much older than those of a Master in Management (MiM). MiM student don't have work experience so that their average age is around 22 or 23. Furthermore, MiM programs are cheaper on average than MBA though not as known or even renowned. T.

zomns

MANAGEMENT IS ALSO GOOD FIELD BUT THE MAIN SCOPE IS MARKET EXPOSURE THROUGH MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINTSRATION.

IN FACT MASTER IN MANAGEMENT IS ALSO LIKE MBA BUT CHANGE IN ASPECT OF TAKING DECISIONS

ankanghoshal

Thinking about entering an MBA program? Great idea! An MBA can provide you with a business background that can offer you more challenging positions and advancement throughout your career.

If you're like most engineers, you probably have a solid technical background. Companies value technical/scientific backgrounds and increasingly want to fill management positions with candidates who have technical backgrounds along with an understanding of the business environment.

Another benefit of an MBA is salary increase. On average, an individual with a Masters in Engineering will make much more annually more than one with only a Bachelor's in Engineering. Along with the potential salary increase, the MBA will add flexibility and credibility to your personal portfolio.

What's involved in an MBA program?

Basically all MBA programs have a core curriculum consisting of the major business disciplines: finance, management, accounting, marketing, manufacturing, economics and organizational behavior. Beyond this, one can usually specialize in a particular area or take a broad general management route. When considering which program to enter, consider the following criteria :

- Academics - reputation, curriculum, teaching/learning methodology
- Career - job placement, career support, networking
- Quality of Life - location, social life
- Expense - tuition, cost of living, financial aid

Cheers

Ankan Ghoshal
Student Batch 2010-12
FOSTIIMA Business School

amydecia

Its depends about your interest.Both got their own important.But overall if you ask me then Master in Mm better.Because its different from MBA.In MBA field you got more competition.

DeandreGregoire

The Master in Management is a further qualification for young talented and ambitious people who perceive their bachelor degree as not sufficient for their bachelor degree as not sufficient for their early career plans. MBA students on the other side usually have started their careers already and want or need new knowledge, analysis tools and networking opportunities for example to change their function or line of business or to meet the challenge of a promotion. For more information you may get reference from here http://www.thedegreeexperts.com/online-degree.aspx