Online Degree Program?

rogerpark

I have a hard time believing Online Degree; however, I do not have the time, or the money, to go to a university or anything along the lines of that. I am wondering if anyone has had experience with Online Degree.

Are they worth it? How do the studies work? Are their any online colleges that offer MBA degree:wof:?

joesmith

Yeah, of course online degrees are worthy as well as valuable in promoting your career. As far as MBA is concerned, you have various options like MBA in

Management of Information Systems, MBA in Project Management, MBA in Marketing, MBA in Public Administration.

rogerpark

Would you like to recommend the names of some recognized universities from where i can go for any degree that you have specified? or if you have any experience while earning degree. Please share.

rogerpark

Pretty good information about online MBA programs in the above blog. But as far as the degree is concerned I am keen for project management.

rogerpark

I browsed this link, pretty good info provided. I have filled up inquiry form, and received the detailed info about the course as well as the university. Now I just need to decide over to for with it or what….