Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes > International banking and finance

which bank offer international banking in india?

Discuss which bank offer international banking in india? within the International banking and finance forums, part of the Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes category; I am new here and want to know that which bank offer international banking in India. I want to pay ...

which bank offer international banking in india?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
jonymahnty
jonymahnty is an unknown quantity at this point

jonymahnty

Institute: Birkbeck college
which bank offer international banking in india? - December 11th, 2009

I am new here and want to know that which bank offer international banking in India. I want to pay my cousin MBA examination Fee though internet banking and how much credit limit for International banking.
Regards !
Advertisements

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)
Re: which bank offer international banking in india?
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: which bank offer international banking in india? - December 11th, 2009

Many banks.. most private ones.

I think dena bank is one nationalized bank that has the same facility, but the obvious choice for many is ICICI. Or you can use CITI

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)