Papers for IBF

priyanka1987

Hello frnds,

I'm looking for papers internal and 60 marks college papers of international banking........ im expecting all students will come forword and post thier papers...... this will help everyone who is in 5th sem.... this paper is lil goofyy becoz last time some part came out of the syllabus and it can be mess for us if it will be repeated...... so if we can see more papers than we can be prepared for any situation that will come to our way........ so i want all to help eachother... and work on this...... pls help eachother to help urself......

Im looking forword Guy's..........

Take care

Regards,

Priyanka

bonddonraj

MP Guru
thanx.jpg

BUT DO YOU NEED PAPERS OF SPECEFIC UNIV ONLY AS I AM FROM DIFF UNIV,...WOULD THAT ALSO HELP HERE!!

priyanka1987

hii bonddonraj........ well yeah i want mumbai univ. papers....
Course: banking and insurance,

Subject: International banking and finance

well if u hv paper from diff univ thn also we would like to see it becoz this course is professional one and anything can come in the paper... so more we read the more we gain.... so bond pls post if u hv any such kinnda help for us.. thanx in advance

@ everyone dear frnds..... here i hv specificly said IBF but we can collect papers for all subject from all diff diff colleges for practice purpose so if anyone get any papers internal or 60 marks college papers thn pls post it ....... it will be usefull for all 5th sem students......

Take care

Regards,

Priyanka

bonddonraj

MP Guru
PRIYANKA I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE OPEN TO KNOWLEDGE.....WILL IT NOT BE MORE GOOD IF YOU AND WE ALL (CONSERNED MPians WITH IBF AS SUBJECT) POST QUESTIONS AND YOU OR US ( TAKING TURN) WRITE HERE SOLUTIONS FOR IT IN THIS THREAD MANAGED BY YOU........IT SHALL GIVE YOU VARITY ...AND WE ALL SHALL LEARN.... :)

akansha_khare

hey..... IBF neva comes frm outside d syllabus.... dnt study frm tht lousy vipul prakashan text book...... it is of no actual help.... ders reference book in d syllabus called "international finance" - AK Seth (Galgotia Publication).... it is a university prscribed reference book.... n by far all the qts hav cum frm der

kevin_noms84

I'm looking for papers internal and 60 marks college papers of international banking........ im expecting all students will come forword and post thier papers...... this will help everyone who is in 5th sem.... this paper is lil goofyy becoz last time some part came out of the syllabus and it can be mess for us if it will be repeated...... so if we can see more papers than we can be prepared for any situation that will come to our way........ so i want all to help eachother... and work on this...... pls help eachother to help urself......

Im looking forword Guy's..........

Take care

Regards,

Priyanka[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• New Microsoft Word Document.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 98