Innovations in banks

mustu_teti52

Hi
Vijit..... I am MBA fianl semester student I need ur help for my project.....can u pls send me topic "Innovations in banks" on my personal email id "[email protected]" as this topic can be helpful for me.
thanks is advance...
Mustafa

timpson

Hello

frnds i m doing my project on topic "innovation in retail banking in india"

can somebody plz send me the this projet report.

thank u very much

divya:confused:

don007

Banned
hey can u help on my project " innovative products in Indain banks".....if u have any project on this topic thn plz help me........

Cookie23

hi i am unable to dwnld d innovations in banking and insurance sector....how do i go abt with it can someone pls help!

The use of information technology in the Indian banking sector was a corollary of the liberalization process initiated in the country in the early 1990s

With a majority of the Indian population living in rural areas, rural banking forms a vital component of the Indian banking system. Besides, rural banking operations in India are rather different from urban operations, due to the strong disparity that exists between urban and rural life, and the needs of these two sections of people

While traditionally, banking meant 'borrowing and lending', in the latter part of the 20th century, the word took on a different meaning altogether. Banks no longer restricted themselves to traditional banking activities, but explored newer avenues to increase business and capture new markets

grijesh

hie guys pls help me wid my 100 mks project on innovations in banking..pls its really urgent..
regards,
nair