Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Infosystems MIS

Research Collaboration, interested?

Discuss Research Collaboration, interested? within the Infosystems MIS forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Hi, I am about to complete my MBA next semester, is there anyone interested in a joint research initiative here? ...

Research Collaboration, interested?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
DesiDude666
DesiDude666 is an unknown quantity at this point

DesiDude666
Research Consultant
Singapore - Australia

Institute: USQ
Research Collaboration, interested? - October 8th, 2008

Hi,

I am about to complete my MBA next semester, is there anyone interested in a joint research initiative here? A lot of my current mates aren't interested at all, because the MBA's taken a lot out of them! I was looking for a partner/s (Master's level) to write an academic paper on Information Systems management (my research focus is on Knowledge Management) with. This may be a useful initiative if anyone's interested because it is always better to have a number of research initiatives in your belt if you're looking to enhance your corporate or academic standings.

This is the real thing because I am looking to submit and e-publish our research papers at places such as SSRN and JStor (if I can). With the papers, all of us, as collaborators, will be able to cite them in our resumes and publication history (it will be e-published, that's for sure).

I would appreciate interest here...

Raj

(I am new, F/T joint Master's degree student at USQ, Australia, looking to contribute to the forums)
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Research Collaboration, interested?
Old
 (2 (permalink))
bdatta20042003
bdatta20042003 is an unknown quantity at this point

bdatta20042003

Re: Research Collaboration, interested? - December 20th, 2008

I am interested to collaborate. Send me details...................................
Re: Research Collaboration, interested?
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Research Collaboration, interested? - April 28th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiDude666 View Post
Hi,

I am about to complete my MBA next semester, is there anyone interested in a joint research initiative here? A lot of my current mates aren't interested at all, because the MBA's taken a lot out of them! I was looking for a partner/s (Master's level) to write an academic paper on Information Systems management (my research focus is on Knowledge Management) with. This may be a useful initiative if anyone's interested because it is always better to have a number of research initiatives in your belt if you're looking to enhance your corporate or academic standings.

This is the real thing because I am looking to submit and e-publish our research papers at places such as SSRN and JStor (if I can). With the papers, all of us, as collaborators, will be able to cite them in our resumes and publication history (it will be e-published, that's for sure).

I would appreciate interest here...

Raj

(I am new, F/T joint Master's degree student at USQ, Australia, looking to contribute to the forums)
Hey mate,

Well, i found some Patterns of International Collaboration for The UK And Leading Partners and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.