Reliance Broadband Wireline

raj_verma61

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Guys,

I am Searching for information for my Project on Reliance Broadband Wire line, any share few information.

dharmikmoni

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Guys,

I am Searching for information for my Project on Reliance Broadband Wire line, any share few information.

The term broadband generally refers to access speeds of 1.5 Mbps and higher. As content on the internet and intranet becomes multimedia, broadband technologies are important for accessing the content and to provide video based corporate services.

Reliance Infocomm has extended fiber in its access network. This gives the network a capacity to have very high access speeds. Reliance has deployed broadband based on gigabit ethernet. This will enable Reliance to provision broadband services of high quality and performance.

Telecommunication networks are the infrastructure for provisioning Infocomm services. All businesses today are dependent on telecom to continue their day-to-day operations. The range and quality of services that can be provisioned is determined by the quality of the network deployed.
The Reliance Infocomm network consists of 60,000 kilometers of optical fibre cables spanning the length and breadth of India. These cables can carry thousands of billions of bits per second and can instantly connect one part of the country with another. This physical network and its associated infrastructure will cover over 600 cities and towns in 18 of the country's 21 circles, 229 of the nation’s 323 Long Distance Charging Areas (LDCAs) and broadband connectivity to over 190 cities. This infrastructure will be backed by state-of-the-art information management systems and a customer-focused organization.

Reliance's ring and mesh architecture topology is the most expensive component to implement, but assures the highest quality of uninterrupted service, even in the event of failure or breakage in any segment of the network. Reliance has 77 such rings across the country with at least three alternative paths available in metros. Connected on this topology, the service has virtually no chance of disruption in quality performance.

Reliance's objective is to create value for our customers. Reliance will innovate ceaselessly so that state-of-the-art technology can be leveraged to create products and services that are affordable.