MB0047 - Management Information Systems Sem2 Set 1

Gyaan Raja

MP Guru
Hey Guys i am looking for MB0047 - Management Information Systems Sem2 Set 1. Assignments with Solution

Q1. What is MIS? Define the characteristics of MIS? What are the basic Functions of MIS? Give some Disadvantage of MIS?,

Q2. Explain Knowledge based system? Explain DSS and OLAP with example? Knowledge Based System (KBS),

Q3. What are Value Chain Analysis & describe its significance in MIS? Explain what is meant by BPR?,

Q4. Explain DFD & Data Dictionary?,

Q5. What is ERP? Explain its existence before and its future after? What are the advantages & Disadvantages of ERP?,

Q6. Distinguish between closed decision making system & open decision making system? What is ‘What – if‘ analysis?

dharmikmoni

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Guys i am looking for MB0047 - Management Information Systems Sem2 Set 1. Assignments with Solution

Q1. What is MIS? Define the characteristics of MIS? What are the basic Functions of MIS? Give some Disadvantage of MIS?,

Q2. Explain Knowledge based system? Explain DSS and OLAP with example? Knowledge Based System (KBS),

Q3. What are Value Chain Analysis & describe its significance in MIS? Explain what is meant by BPR?,

Q4. Explain DFD & Data Dictionary?,

Q5. What is ERP? Explain its existence before and its future after? What are the advantages & Disadvantages of ERP?,

Q6. Distinguish between closed decision making system & open decision making system? What is ‘What – if‘ analysis?

I have Solution of MB0047 - Management Information Systems Sem2 Set 1 .Kindly Find this in attachment. Hope these will meet your requirements

Attachments

• MB0047 - Management Information Systems Sem2 Set 1.docx
    14.5 KB · Views: 3