MI0040 - Technology Management

mehtakaushal87

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey member i am looking for MI0040 -Technology Management Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Define the term technology. Write a short note on evolution and growth of technology.,

Q2. Citing an example, state and explain the reasons that compel a company to go for the new technology.,

Q3. Describe some characteristics of technology forecasting. Explain in brief about the six phases in technology forecasting process.,

Q4. Write a short note on technology strategy. Explain in brief about the innovation management.,

Q5. What is the importance of technology diffusion? What are the benefits of technology absorption?,

Q6. Explain the implementation of new technology. Briefly describe the automation decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

raj_verma61

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey member i am looking for MI0040 –Technology Management Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Define the term technology. Write a short note on evolution and growth of technology.,

Q2. Citing an example, state and explain the reasons that compel a company to go for the new technology.,

Q3. Describe some characteristics of technology forecasting. Explain in brief about the six phases in technology forecasting process.,

Q4. Write a short note on technology strategy. Explain in brief about the innovation management.,

Q5. What is the importance of technology diffusion? What are the benefits of technology absorption?,

Q6. Explain the implementation of new technology. Briefly describe the automation decisions.

Hey Friend,

I have Solution of MI0040 - Technology Management.

Kindly Check Attachment.....

Attachments

• MI0040 - Technology Management.docx
    13.9 KB · Views: 5