Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Infosystems MIS

urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation

Discuss urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation within the Infosystems MIS forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; I want some help regarding my ERP project.I need the answer to few of the questions which are as follows. ...

urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Garima Doshi
gdoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

gdoshi
Student of B.Sc at ADARSHA COLLEGE OF NURSING
Kolkata, West Bengal

Unhappy urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation - September 26th, 2009

I want some help regarding my ERP project.I need the answer to few of the questions which are as follows. U may not give me the recent one that your company is implementing but do give it to me for 2 to 3 departments. The questions which needs to be answered are as follows:

1. what were the key drivers behind implementation? why did they think of implementing an expensive package like ERP?
2. what were the perceived business benefits of ERP implementation?
3. what were the key pre-implementation planning activities?
4. what were the structure of the project implementation team?
5. what were the key milestones planned and achieved in implementations?
6. what was the project tracking and monitoring machanism?
7. what were the kek implementation challanges faced by the project team?
8. how was change management handeled?
9. was the ERP implementation compleated on time/ on budget?
10. was the ERP implementation a success?
if yes, what were the key benifits/ improvements in the organization that canbe attributed to ERP implementation. (we may pick up any 2 to 3 key enterprise business processes and explain the processes before ERP implementation and after ERP implementation.a proper articulation of the process improvements in the organization is needed and the resulting productivity enhancements/ cost reduction due to the process improvements is required to be found)
if no, what were the key reasons behind failure of the ERP project?
11. on hind sight, what the organization could have done better?
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Kalpana Heliya
Kalpana Heliya is just really niceKalpana Heliya is just really niceKalpana Heliya is just really niceKalpana Heliya is just really nice

Kalpana Heliya
Management Paradise Member

Institute: MP
Re: urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation - September 26th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdoshi View Post
I want some help regarding my ERP project.I need the answer to few of the questions which are as follows. U may not give me the recent one that your company is implementing but do give it to me for 2 to 3 departments. The questions which needs to be answered are as follows:

1. what were the key drivers behind implementation? why did they think of implementing an expensive package like ERP?
if yes, what were the key benifits/ improvements in the organization that canbe attributed to ERP implementation. (we may pick up any 2 to 3 key enterprise business processes and explain the processes before ERP implementation and after ERP implementation.a proper articulation of the process improvements in the organization is needed and the resulting productivity enhancements/ cost reduction due to the process improvements is required to be found)

Please checkout soem projects on this topic using the MP custom search:

also go through these ones:
ERP project

Project on ERP Implementation: Study of Efectiveness

ERP or ERP HR module and its operations. - Google Search

Regards,
Kalpana Heliya
MP Team

To become MP Representative of your college..contact me @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from your gtalk.

For College Media Partnership, Publicity or PR mail us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join management paradise on fb for latest updates on the site:[/U]

Act as if what you do makes a difference!

Friends: (2)
Re: urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: urgently needed can anybody help me - Company ERP Implementation - April 28th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdoshi View Post

Hey friend,

Please check attachment for 5 Steps To Successful ERP Implementation, so please download and check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5 Steps To Successful ERP Implementation.pdf (39.6 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)