dharmikmoni

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h2>Ashish Nehra Top Wicket-Takers in IPL 8</h2>

Ashish%20Nehra.jpg

A couple Man-of-the Match awards for his superlative execution with the ball in IPL-8 and experienced campaigner Ashish Nehra says it is troublesome for a quick bowler to frequently develop as the top entertainer in one season.

He has effectively won a couple Man-of-the Match grants for his superlative execution with the ball in IPL-8 and experienced campaigner Ashish Nehra says it is troublesome for a quick bowler to consistently rise as the top entertainer in one season.

With 22 wickets as such, the 36-year-old out-of-support India bowler is one of the top wicket-takers in the eighth version of Indian Premier League. "I have got three or four Man of the Match grants this season and that says it all. For a quick bowler to get that numerous honors in one season is not simple," Nehra was cited as saying in the IPL site.

The Chennai Super Kings player called it his best season in IPL. "In the event that you see details shrewd, then certainly yes. Anyway, I can't simply say that this is the best IPL I have had till date. Indeed, even in 2008 when I played for Mumbai Indians or for the Delhi Daredevils in 2009 and 2010, I was bowling truly well.

"Around then clearly I was five years more youthful also. Yet, when you pick wickets, individuals recall that you more. In T20 here and there it happens that you are bowling truly well however you don't get wickets. This time I am among the wickets and I am grabbing wickets forthright which has truly helped my group."

A clinical Chennai Super Kings yesterday crushed Royal Challengers Bangalore by three wickets in a nail-bitting second qualifier to set up a summit confrontation with Mumbai Indians at the Eden Gardens.