It is going to be a very difficult match - AB de Villiers says

krunal_dhabhi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h2>It is going to be a very difficult match - AB de Villiers says</h2>

3.jpg

"It is going to be a very difficult match. We know that CSK are a very good and tough team to beat. We would love to go to Ranchi and beat them. It would be amazing if we can then go a step further and win the trophy. Right now we have to take it step by step," said de Villiers.

De Villiers hit a battling 66 and shared a match-winning 113-run stand with Mandeep Singh (54 not out) as the Bangalore outfit recuperated from a drowsy begin to post a testing 180 for four and inevitably won by 71 keeps running against Rajasthan Royals here the previous evening.

Be that as it may, the hard-hitting South African batsman decided to give all the credit to his accomplice Mandeep for helping him to proceed with the energy.

"To be very honest I didn't play very well today. I have to give all credit to Mandeep Singh for the way he played. It was not as fluent a knock as I wanted it to be but I guess it all comes with experience. I struggled in the first few overs but I fought it through and I was lucky to be there in the end to express myself," de Villiers was quoted as saying by 'iplt20.com'.

"I tried to do it earlier in my innings but I failed. That is why I say a lot of credit should go to Mandeep. He helped me get a bit of momentum by my side and it paid off."

De Villiers said he was happy to play a part in the development of the youngsters in the side.

"AB de Villiers and I thought that anything around 150 would be great and finishing on 180 was very satisfying. I think the occasion of this innings makes it a lot more valuable. Getting an important knock in the eliminator is really heartening because it was a big occasion. I feel I played really well in this game," he said.