IPL Update : Yuvraj Singh and Zaheer Khan Looking for comeback via IPL 8

riteshmaratha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>IPL Update : Yuvraj Singh and Zaheer Khan Looking for comeback via IPL 8</h1>

1.jpg

NEW DELHI: Hoping to make a rebound into the Indian cricket group with stellar showings in the IPL, new Delhi Daredevils initiates Yuvraj Singh and Zaheer Khan on Tuesday said they will make their spell with the establishment number to restore their global vocations.

Delhi stowed Yuvraj for a record charge of Rs 16 crore in the February barters and the allrounder needs to capitalize on it.

"Doubtlessly yes, its been a few hard years for me since I have returned from my treatment. I am fit as a fiddle, I have worked hard and I have had a decent household season. I am certain of doing admirably and trust that things improve from here and I make it over into the group," Yuvraj said at a group occasion here.

Zaheer was purchased for four crores by DD this season after the left-arm pacer hauled out halfway from IPL a year ago because of a damage while playing for Mumbai Indians. Zaheer accepts that IPL will be a venture in the right bearing.