Why Indian Skipper Dhoni Blames Batsmen for Loss?

dharmikmoni

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>Why Skipper MS. Dhoni Blames Batsmen for Loss?</h1>​

Skipper%20MS_%20Dhoni.jpg

Indian Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni blamed batsmen for Friday's misfortune against England in the virtual semi-final of the tri-series here.

The chief has watched absolutely out of it, generally. England busy a billet in the last of the One-Day International (ODI) series against Australia, kindness a three-wicket win over India at the WACA.

Skipper Dhoni said : ~
"When we started batting, I thought we did decent with the new ball and a bit more runs initially would have helped. Good bowling and poor selection of shots led to the low score and 40-50 more runs would have helped,"

Another dismal batting performance by India saw them being bowled out for 200 in 48.1 overs. Opener Ajinkya Rahane was the only standout performer, scoring 73 off 101 balls. His and Shikhar Dhawan's opening wicket partnership of 83 runs was the lone bright spot in an otherwise dreadful batting performance.

"I don't think the wicket played a factor but the English bowlers extract more from these conditions. We have to look at our attack keeping in mind the balance of the side,"

"Two spinners suit us because (Ravichandran) Ashwin and Jadeja, and Ashwin and Axar can bat a bit while three seamers and a spinner weakens our batting. Playing an extra seamer weakens the batting and even leads to slow over rate," the 2011 World Cup winning skipper pointed out.

"We will be ready for the Pakistan match and the next few days will be helpful to switch off for some time and freshen up. Test series trains you a lot and we need to get our confidence back in the ODIs," concluded Dhoni.

Batsmen Bounced out and Bowlers have no Clue During Tri-series.

Our Question to Indian cricket Selection Committee and BCCI Committee "Is This Really The Team India That Can Win Us Back The World Cup 2015?

After this Series how can we "PREDICT" "We are the World Cup Champions, alright! But will we give it back?"

Last edited: