Indira School of Business Studies

shradha24

Hello,

I'm a student of Indira school of business studies (ISBS) which is in Wakad Pune...

I'm in the specialization batch of Post Graduation Diploma in Mngt - Marketing..

hopealittle

Hello,

I'm a student of Indira school of business studies (ISBS) which is in Wakad Pune...

I'm in the specialization batch of Post Graduation Diploma in Mngt - Marketing..

hi, I want some info about Indira ISBS. for Pgdm course. How is the institute.? what are the placements and how are the hostel & mess facilities? Is indira better than NL dalmia for pgdbm? plz reply with answers to the questions.

shradha24

Hello,

ISBS-PGDM is a good college no boubt..
It has latest updated syllabus with valubale inputs from Industry.
There is -
PGDM with pecilisation in 2nd year - (Finance, HR and Marketing) - 120 seats
PGDM - Marketing from 1st year onwards - 60 seats
PGDM - IB (starting from this year) - 60 seats

Mess is good as well as hostel facility for girls is on campus while boys is outside campus.

Anything else pls reply back thanks

hopealittle

Can u plz tell me about the placements in ISBS.
what is the scenario of current placements? what is Max, min and avg placement this time. and how many students are been placed out of the batch.
I have 92.65 percentile in MH CET. what r my chances for ISBS PGDBM?

Indira Gandhi school of Management studies and Business schools is highly valued and credible.They have maintained their prestige and the image has been branded impeccably and concisely without any camouflage. They have 60 intake and they have to select subjects from the following functional areas.

1) Marketing management

2) Financial management

3) Operations Management

4) Human Resource management

5) Supply chain management

6) International business

:SugarwareZ-292: