Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks

Mithibai Rocks !!

Discuss Mithibai Rocks !! within the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Mithibai Rocks, Why you ask ?? A College campus, as big as a lawn , having wooden benches of the ...

Mithibai Rocks !!
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Mithibai Rocks !! - January 20th, 2006

Mithibai Rocks, Why you ask ??

A College campus, as big as a lawn , having wooden benches of the shape of the horse and a CCD in the campus isnt the only thing that sets mithibai a class apart.

Mithibaites will totally agree when I say that even the NMites have got hold of Mithibai id cards to enjoy the cool atmosphere of mithibai.

Having done my Junior college from NM, I would say that NM is only as good as mithibai, but then.... Pride your own college Nmites !!

Every class in the college has a A/c , which is a prime reason why i left NM ( oh, and a small reason that i dint score in CET to get admission in NM )

Mithibai is one of the first to have Air conditioned class rooms .

The very famous, road side vada pauns near mithibai are considered a delicacy. Even famous film stars drop by to have a taste of those.

Mithibai also has a faculty that is a class apart, there are the cool profs, the strict profs, and Nair Madam, the most approachable co-ordinator. Dont misunderstand when I say the most approachable, She is VERY VERY STRICT TOO, which has been the secret behind the disciplined students of mithibai.

Oh yes, we also have the very famous, Prof. Parshuram as our faculty. You should definately sit one of his lectures some day.

Too bad, Bipin sir left mithibai, the coolest prof ever known in the history of profs . No mithibaite can disagree on this.

Also, Prof Nair, wonderful orator. A prof that actually loves to teach . Hats off.

A cool atmosphere, experienced faculty, history of film stars, a delite to the taste buds, a campus that rocks, NMIMS in the right , what more does a student want ??
Advertisements

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kartik; January 20th, 2006 at 06:57 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to kartik  
Friends: (92)
Re: Mithibai Rocks !!
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB
Management Paradise Member

Re: Mithibai Rocks !! - January 20th, 2006

what else do we need

Well a big ground nd campus wer ppl can hangout.. Other dan dat mithibai rocks surely..

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: (3)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Milind Gandhi
milind20 has a spectacular aura aboutmilind20 has a spectacular aura aboutmilind20 has a spectacular aura about

milind20
Sr Analyst at JPMorgan
Management Paradise Newbie

Re: Mithibai Rocks !! - January 20th, 2006

couldn't agree with u two more........
mithibai has a campus which i hve never seen in any mumbai college.......
apart frm tht, the profs ofcourse all the facilities, the environment is really amazing...
wonder wat is gonna hppn aftr v pass out frm the coll (if at all v do....lolz)
each nd every mithibaite is gonna miss the college dearly aftr leavin......

MITHIBAI ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
*Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me*

---------------------------------------------------------
Friends: (2)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
KARTIKRAITHATHA
KARTIKRAITHATHA is on a distinguished road

KARTIKRAITHATHA
Re: Mithibai Rocks !! - February 10th, 2006

oye kartik, i being a Mithibaite,i am in total agreement with you.dont miss other profs like prof.mukul doshi, prof. sowami, prof. nair they are and will be the best yaar.
Friends: (0)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Mithibai Rocks !! - February 10th, 2006

Who is prof sowami ??

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Old
 (6 (permalink))
A.J.
A.J. will become famous soon enough

On Her Majesty's Secret Service...
Shangri - La

Re: Mithibai Rocks !! - February 12th, 2006

Bah!!

NM is much better anyday

Opinions are like @ssholes.....everybody's got one, and thinks everyone's but theirs stinks!!

War for peace is like f***ing for virginity!!

Friends: (1)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura

kartik
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:
Having done my Junior college from NM, I would say that NM is only as good as mithibai, but then.... Pride your own college Nmites !!
Bah !! the battle never ends

Old
 (8 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Well being management students we need to prove everything what we say. So made a small survery asked 3 friends of NM of what they thought about NMBMS nd if given an option of going to college like mithibai would they take it.. Results very much everyone wanted to change nm though just 1 opted for mithibai from the 3 and other 2 opting for HR.. Still the common thing down here was they wanted to get verboten from N.M..!!

<< THINKING MIND >>

Old
 (9 (permalink))
A.J.
A.J. will become famous soon enough

On Her Majesty's Secret Service...
Shangri - La

Re: Mithibai Rocks !! - February 13th, 2006

The thing is, your research is highly inconclusive. It is disputable if the sample was a representative sample.

Plus we've not factored in for "The Grass is greener on the other side" syndrome.

I think the research would be a lot more pertinent if you took students who are neutral as your sample, and asked them which one they would prefer between NM and Mithibai.

I bet I can tell you the results beforehand

Opinions are like @ssholes.....everybody's got one, and thinks everyone's but theirs stinks!!

War for peace is like f***ing for virginity!!

Friends: (1)
Old
Bhavin Mehta

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB

Re: Mithibai Rocks !! - February 14th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupam
The thing is, your research is highly inconclusive. It is disputable if the sample was a representative sample.

Plus we've not factored in for "The Grass is greener on the other side" syndrome.

I think the research would be a lot more pertinent if you took students who are neutral as your sample, and asked them which one they would prefer between NM and Mithibai.

I bet I can tell you the results beforehand
Well you could have surely put these easily easily sayin "Have u checked out on the other end being Mithibai wtz da opinion down there"..!!

Well surely would love to answer that well when i say i asked the people of NMBMS they directly become representative sample as they coincide at NM. Secondly well had even asked people that is "BMS" students of Mithibai and they were pretty much happy with they pertaining college environment and professors. When provided an option to go for NM they told me that if being asked directly after S.Y.J.C they would have surely opted NM but now knowing NM much more they wanna stay back home @ MIthibai'z..!!

<< THINKING MIND >>