Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks

My College Rocks !!

Discuss My College Rocks !! within the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; NIMS !!!my college .!!!.......150 students with ..no brains ........good building ..good for nothing........ stupid canteen with high price tea....liberary with ...

Re: My College Rocks !!
Old
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

bonddonraj
Management Paradise Guru
Re: My College Rocks !! - October 26th, 2006

NIMS !!!my college .!!!.......150 students with ..no brains ........good building ..good for nothing........ stupid canteen with high price tea....liberary with no books computer lab ..with no download facality.....faculty all full of igo problem.......admin with no information.....GOD where i [email protected]@**&&$$?????
kartik yaar what to write it about it .......... girls bhi haen ....but already engaged....ehhhhhh.....worst part of the story is my one of faculty(female indeed) proposed me few days back#$***??!! A.J any of your special comments???
aaur kya likkhu peon...ya ...running after me...asking all time"yaar kai job dila do"
he he maen yahan kyoon aya phir??
generally i prefer sundays for my college when no one is there in college and i get table and chair to sit and study !!!!!!! this is ny great college!!!!!!!
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
Shilpi Srivastava
shilpisri2000 is on a distinguished road

shilpisri2000
MR at TSS
Management Paradise Newbie

Hi Friends,

This is an excellent opportunity given by Kartik to all MP members. Here you can not only earn points but also help others to know about various colleges without actually visiting them......

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. The first and foremost thing is that “I am an Amittian !”. Yes, I belong to Amity Business School in Noida.

Friends, I always wanted to be a part of Amity Business School, not as a student but as an important member of the visionary team. I have the determination and the vision same as the visionary team or management of Amity Business School.

Trust me, this B-school not only has good and huge campus but the Chairman, President, Vice-President and the Directors have good reputation in the industry. I myself has met the Chairman, President and a couple of Directors and they are so down to earth that I could not imagine myself after meeting them. I was utterly impressed by the speech I heard from Mr. Ashok Chauhan and Mr. Atul Chauhan, it was just enough to make everyone in the room speechless and every student could feel the vibes that they were getting to be a part of this school and teh kind of determination they were experiencing.

The faculties even in the Distance leraning section are so well renowned and once you attend their lecture and know about their career growth, you all will be highly motivated. They are so well educated and comes to Amity with such a wonderful experience.

The students at Amity are all well mannered and eager to help others. This is what I myself has learned at Amity. Amity recognises the talent in students and award them with various titles and also helps their career growth. The various forums at Amity also helps the students in their developmental plan. I really appreciate the Girl child education forum at Amity called "Amitasha".

These forums which is a team of students and some leaders as teachers organises a lot of curricular activities in school. When it is about the distance leraning students and as they are usually working bunch of students, the school tries to organise the curricular activities with the corporate industry. Like, they organised cricket match with "GE". They call corporate renowned people to give lectures. Also I have attended one of the session on First Aid help which was orgainsed by Amity with the help of Dharmshila Cancer Hospital consultant doctors.

The school also provides the hostel facility which is also very good. The canteen is very neat, clean and hygienic. I find the computer and library facility also very helpful. They are also well organised nad well equipped with latest books and magazines, and most important is that you get the atmosphere to actually think and study.

I am proud to be called an Amittian and I definitely recommend students for this B-school. I really miss my days at Amity!

Regards,
Shilpi
Old
Deepika T
dpka has a spectacular aura aboutdpka has a spectacular aura about

dpka
Student of MBA at sihs
Pune, Maharashtra

Institute: sihs

thnx vishal... u ofcourse knw a lot more abt sies than me... n hope u pass on some knowledge 2 ur junis!!!

think good, feel good, act good...... n just believe in urself!
REGARDS
Dpka
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (1)
Old
rukhsana_yasmin
rukhsana_yasmin is a glorious beacon of lightrukhsana_yasmin is a glorious beacon of lightrukhsana_yasmin is a glorious beacon of lightrukhsana_yasmin is a glorious beacon of lightrukhsana_yasmin is a glorious beacon of light

business analyst at mahindra satyam

Institute: RBS

HMMMMMMMM this is nice............if any faculty or management of RBS has come up with such suggestions i would ve only highlighted the negavtive points with such hype tht they would ve never asked me again.................i remember an incident when a new teacher asked us abt our coll and we took 10 secs to tell all the negative points and rest 1 hr to think abt a single positive point ....sad...we never came up with any such point and her class got over.......any ways let me give an honest review abt my college RAI BUSINESS SCHOOL, DELHI CAMPUS........

RAI BUSINESS SCHOOL :- was into news for long time due to affiliation problem.....got affiliation for its existing students frm maharshi dayanand university and became a learning center for madurai kamraj university...providing regular and valid degree to students...........

INFRASTRUCTURE :- good building, looks like some 5 start hotel and well furnished. good library with enough books and computers with 24hrs internet network. laptops and lcd arepresent, fully air contioned classes, caffeteria well maintained,auditorium,ramp room and well equipped gym etc

truth :- the building is so gr8 beacuse it was office of usha phones which was declared bankrupt by vinay rai...though it was not.......no doubt the campus is cool......library is large and with cabins...office like.....has its own advantages and disadvantages......
u'll find all kinds of books u don't need.....and won't find the one u need.......this yr they ve improved the infrastructure though......so they even got us the books we asked them to get...........tht's the first time in yrs (done bba frm here only)
building is supposed to be centralized air contioned which they utilize only at time of admissions and guest lectures etc.......so there are 2nd hand ac's in room.....most of the time not working....complain procedure is long.......so have to do with fans in classes........
cafeteria is large and good......food is ok ok......and at reasonable rates.......
u can't acess computers after 5 pm......not even library...GOD knows why they say 24hrs computer acess.........anyways.....most of the time net speed is fine and frm this yr only.....lab attendants are available if there is any problem with network.......
one new rule is tht one can't acess the net on laptops as there is no wi-fi.......they are promising to get it soon....soon means maybe few yrs........

faculty :- u'll get all kind of faculties here. from highly knowledgeable to pathetic teachers. most of them are helping but few have attitude like they own the world. RBS dean is very helping and frndly. comparitively deans of other colleges.........many colleges have been shifted to our campus......cause noida campus was demolished by authority.......(nobody knows the truth why it was demolished ) and one building has some tax due abt rs 2 crore......vinay rai is one hell of a corrupt person.
but most of the teachers are good here and don't ve any probs with them......

fest :- alchemy is the yearly fest....last yr it was not held coz we were not in a mood to celebrate...this yr see what happens.......celebrated in febraury every yr......this yr i didn't attend so dunno how it went.......

students :- cool,trendy , dont give damn kind of attitude....most of the students reflect such kind of attitude.......but u'll find all kind of person......this time the quality level of students has surely gone down dunno why.......but rai has got talented students too that i'll accept...organising few events has proved tht.........rai culture is rocking.......parties now and then, one can turn caffeteria into disc...as its large.......
the auditorium has recently build...ok -ok type with capacity of harldy 200 -250 people...not large enough.......

seminars and guest lectures :- lot of them......this is the only thing tht u'll find being organised whole yr.......

placements ; ok ok types..............last yr they boasted abt such good placements......but guess most of them went through their own approaches.......the ladies there in dpeartment always come up with new wierd ideas and we agree with full enthusiasm and then dogde it with our ready made excuses......but sometimes we are stuck........comapnies have started coming...so far banks with marketing jobs......

management games and activities :- held up regularly.......industry visits etc are there too........so its fun to participate and learn new things

fees :- a hefty amount has to be paid and that too on time even though rai claims itself to be a NGO.......there was scholarship system before......give scholarship exams and avail scholarship on the basis of marks and personal interview....now its been abolished

exchange programs :- students from other countries come on short term programs to avail education and have practical overview......this time finnish students came.....

laptops and lcd's are available to students only for giving presentations..........

so over all coll is good............vinay rai is already there to create hype........and it will be a good brand name in long run no doubt...but its still in its initial phase...........

last but not the least........college comes up with new rules and regulation and timetable every week..............

rules which we love to break............(as senior most students in coll we ve priviledge to do so)

"Hear and you forget; see and you remember; do and you understand."
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
Deepika T

dpka
Student of MBA at sihs
Pune, Maharashtra

thnx rukhsana... an RBS degree was pretty controversial sometime bak... hanx 4 d info!!!

REGARDS
Dpka
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
Vinay Dubey
6.vinay has a spectacular aura about6.vinay has a spectacular aura about

6.vinay
Student of MBA at university of wales
Newcastle, Wales

ok boss let me also put some effort but dont forget to give marks k
so let,s start ..............................

Hi this is VINAY DUBEY from "TOLANI COLLEGE OF COMMERCE"

Its a building which is under construction so im not telling about what is not yet there ,it has 1 more building at its side which is also under construction n is named as "TOLANI SCHOOL OF MARIN AND INSTITUDE " its a branch n has many branches.

So coming to the building of college it is of 4 floors which is for BMS,BAF,B.COM n other which r comprised are as follows ,

so before going to the floors lets start from the main important part of any college which attractes students is "CAMPUS" which tolani really lacks in, its campus ends wer it started.n ground floor has a canteen +TOILETS.

1)1st floor consist of our office which have principal office.and it also has two extra classes for bms 1st year n baf 1year +TOILETS +aquaguard facility for drinking water

2)2nd floor has a computer lab with a office of a BMS n BAF co ordinator n rest all there r 5 class rooms mix of every course+TOILETS+aquaguard.

3)3rd floor has a staff rooms for teachers of college n rest class rooms+BATHROOMS+aquaguard .

4)this floor has three classes n a wonderfull LIBRARY with VIDEO CAMERAS all over+TOILETS +aquaguard.

we have a A/C gym in the other building which is under construction.

As im doing a BMS course n im in sy BMS ill tell u something about ,

1)FACULTY,
2)STUDENTS,
3)ACTIVITIES,
4)ATTENDENCE,
5)OTHER CIRICULAR ACTIVITIES,
6)FACILITY PROVIDED.

1) SO 1st ....is FACULTY.......
lets start from our co ordinator her name is ADITI KHANNA she teaches us marketing management.
rest of the faculty which come here for teaching r d best i shud say they r the best cream which we got .
there is a professor ASSWANI SIR who teaches in jamnalal bajaj he takes material managemnt
then comes PROFESSOR AMRITA DIVAY she works in DEUTSCHE BANK n teaches us pom 2 (principals of management 2) she is also very good in teaching n quite helpfull she shares her experiances which r very much helpfull to understand the concepy well
after that comes our economics this subject is tought by professor AMRITA she is from DELHI she is a PHD in economics n a gold medalist
then comes ec (effective comunication)this is tought by PROFFESOR DEEPALI
these wer r best faculty coming in college to teach us the subjects

2) 2nd our us d students after reading my post don create a picture of our student coz there r many good students then me .
most of students study here,the students have to sit here n attain d lectures coz attendence is very strict very strict .

3) 3rd is the extra activities our college is good in sports n i mean it
so many medals in the sports like boxing , riffle shooting, relay racing, judo ,n many more .its really a great fealing of being a part of such college.

4) 4th is the facility which is given by d college to us im talking abt our BMS section, the classrooms r big n good infrastructure facilty r there,we have OHP LCD N WHITE BOARD available for all class
which help us in our presentation n class explanation for our teachers

n from next year we are going to get A/C class rooms .

5) 5th is d main n important root of our college which has helped it to create its gr8 image is the ATTENDENCE our college is dam strict in this part trust me i was in d same college doing my junior col my parents has came both d years n they wer lq fed up by our col but never mind its k

n talking about the festivals of our coll is very rare coz they don do that nuch but we had done last month we had a event of solving a case study n all most many colleges from mumbai came there n we have came in DNA newspaper ,n our cordinator r trying to organize mare n more events next year .

THANK YOU

[i think i shud get good points man i had never written so much not in my exams also ]

50 points plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

I love the review rukhsana ... Really appreciate the efforts.

Vinay on the other hand had a hilarious yet very imformative review

Great work guys, 50 points added.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
Old
Deepika T

dpka
Student of MBA at sihs
Pune, Maharashtra

Re: My College Rocks !! - October 27th, 2006

how mean kartik... guess u overlooked d others!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
Dpka
Old
Shilpi Srivastava
shilpisri2000 is on a distinguished road

shilpisri2000
MR at TSS

Hi Kartik,

Deepika is right!
I also wrote and have been waiting for your review and thereafter the points............ Why did you do this?

Regards,
Shilpi

Shilpi Srivastava

Old
MAXDROIT
MAXDROIT has a spectacular aura aboutMAXDROIT has a spectacular aura about

Student of MBA at C.I.M.R
Bombay, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Institute: C.I.M.R

kartik bechaara mara.........chal katik rply de in ladkiyon ko......

whisky, beer and cigarettes are the man's worst enemies.....arent they...????
but, the man who runs away fron his enemies is a coward.....

so face ur enemies and finish thm off....

Friends: (6)