Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks

My College Rocks !!

Discuss My College Rocks !! within the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; AS FAR AS MY COLLEGE IS CONCERNED ITS D SISTER CONCERN OF BIMM PUNE PREVIOSLY KNWN AS IIMM ITS SPREAD ...

Re: My College Rocks !!
Old
shrey420

Re: My College Rocks !! - October 5th, 2009

AS FAR AS MY COLLEGE IS CONCERNED ITS D SISTER CONCERN OF BIMM PUNE PREVIOSLY KNWN AS IIMM ITS SPREAD IN 20 ACRES OF LAND HAVING 180 STUDENTS , ONE OF THE BIGGEST AUDI IN PUNE
OUR DEAN MR.K.BALASUBRAMANIAN WHOM WE DEARLY CALLED BALA SIR WAS THE PREVIOUS HEAD OF SIMS
I CAN SAY THAT FACULTIES ARE WORLD CLAS IN OUR CAMPUS SOME WELL KNW FACULTIES ARE
1.DR.PRANTOSH BANERJEE(gave tag line for pulsar "definately male"
2DR.NYMKAR (TOP 10 MARKET RESEARCHER)
3.DR.DESHPANDEY (WHO HELPED MR.KHAN FOR HIS KKR TEAM)
4.DR.NAG SIR (FRIEND OF OUR FINANCE MINISTER PRANAV MUKHERJEE GOD OF SUPPLY CHAIN MNGT)
5.DR.RAMKI (RETAIL GURU, RURAL MARKETING EXPERT
PALCEMENT FOR ALL SISTER CONCERNS IS CENTRALIZED.
WHICH GOES AROUND 3.2 LAKHS AS THERE R 1000 STUDENTS LAST YR EXCEPT SYMBI 3 INTITUTES WE WERE ONLY COLLEGE ABLE TO HOLD 100% PLACEMNTS REST U CAN C ON BIMM Direct & Digital
Advertisements

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
visheshgaur
visheshgaur is an unknown quantity at this point

visheshgaur

Cool Re: My College Rocks !! - October 13th, 2009

hi was in amity business school noida its a college situated in sector 125 of noida spread over 64 acres of land.
it has everything a college should have.
a sports comlex,swimming pool,shooting range, gym,4 auditoriums,cricket ground,football ground,lawn tennis ground,basketball court,3 cafeterias,ac classrooms in over 7 blocks(they have sub blocks also)
underground parking spaces are also available.

finally my college is the best.

thank you.
Friends: (0)
NSB Delhi---Rocks
Old
Binny kumar
Binny kumar is an unknown quantity at this point

Binny kumar

NSB Delhi---Rocks - October 22nd, 2009

hi
I want some guidelines for MBA
HI MY COLLEGE ROCK BCOZ OF ITS FACULTY WHICH ARE VERY CARING, SUPPORTING
& HAV FRIENDLY NATURE . WE HAVE DIFFERENT FESTIVAL IN OUR COLLEGE &AND OUR GROUP IN COLLEGE BCOZ OF WHICH I ROCK AND MY COLLEGE...................
Old
sunrisefab
sunrisefab is an unknown quantity at this point

sunrisefab

Institute: R.B RRVM
Thumbs down Re: My College Rocks !! - November 5th, 2009

FOSTIIMA BUSINESS SCHOOL, Amrit Nagar, South Ex., New Delhi. If you are planning to take admission in this so called B-School, Please think not only twice but I suggest you to think hundred times. Want to know about Experience of students & their parents who took admission in session 2009 & then withdrawal of students from the FOSTIIMA, please call few of the parents.
1. Ashish Sabharwal, New Delhi. (Mobile : 9810328667)
2. Vinay , New Delhi. (Mobile : 9868451284)

We must clearify one thing that we are here to share our experiences with you & whatever we say, we have all the proofs / documents with us & the only motive is to share the problems faced by us in FOSTIIMA, so that you should be aware of them & become careful before you take admission in B-Schools like FOSTIIMA.

Regards.
Old
bhawik
bhawik is an unknown quantity at this point

bhawik

Institute: DoMS, IIT Madras
Re: My College Rocks !! - November 17th, 2009

Hi People,
I am from DoMS IIT Madras and am glad to announce that I am happy with my decision to join here. You would never see DoMS in rankings, which is because it never participates in any! Placements are at par with the best in the country. The life at the IIT campus truly rocks. The campus never sleeps. The facilities are world class and the faculty are world leading authorities. I would advice all aspirants to have a look at the doms blog (mentioned in my signature) to get a feel of the campus buzz.

Bhawik Raja
DoMS Interface, IIT Madras

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

DoMS IITM also admits students on the basis of their CAT scores
Old
Samreen Ansari
samreen123 is an unknown quantity at this point

samreen123
Student of BMS at MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Thumbs up Re: My College Rocks !! - November 22nd, 2009

i tottally think my college rocks....
the teachers r a lil weird but who cares...
Old
meher rangwala
meher rangwala is an unknown quantity at this point

meher rangwala

Institute: FLAME
Re: My College Rocks !! - November 23rd, 2009

Hello Friends!In this world of intense competition, it is essential for one to choose an education which offers a broad base of knowledge and also a strong foundation. With so many colleges and institutes everywhere, how does one choose what college is good for them?I have heard of FLAME college which offers world class education.
The aim of FLAME is to produce self-motivated & well-rounded, responsible citizens capable of taking on global challenges. Liberal Education provides an opportunity to every individual to explore, nurture and develop life skills A 75 acre campus located in a beautiful valley around 14 Kms from Pune city center, full of greenery, theatre activities, a double qualification on completing the program: A degree and the FLAME Diploma in Liberal Education ,fully residential UG program which is co-located with PG program, a teacher: student ratio of 1:14, courses in Sports, Yoga, Life Skills and NGO activities which are mandatory, renowned national and international faculty, mentoring by faculty, excellent placements for PG students are some of the unique aspects of FLAME. FLAME is the only education institute in India that offers its students an 18 hole Golf course situated right next door to its campus. For further details refer to their website.
Regards
Meher Rangwala
Old
sameersingh2180
sameersingh2180 is an unknown quantity at this point

sameersingh2180

Institute: na
Re: My College Rocks !! - November 23rd, 2009

wat if i'm not from any college? should i be writing abot the college i went to???
Old
SHOAIB KHAN
sami459 is an unknown quantity at this point

sami459
Student of BBI at ROYAL COLLEGE OF ARTS SCIENCE AND COMMERCE
Mira-Bhayandar, Maharashtra

Re: My College Rocks !! - November 25th, 2009

Hello friends
The name of my college is Royal College of arts, science and commerce. It is known for its discipline, high level of ethical standards(if u copyied even in internals then u are in a big mess) and quality of teaching! It is a college that has been graded b+ by the naac committee.it is also known as “central jail

It is located in Mira Road (East) near the Bhaktivadenta hospital .it can be reached from mira road station by rickshaw or bus .it is surrounded by the bhaktivedanta hospital, Dalmiya college(MBA school) and Royal girls school!

Courses Offered-

The college offers normal vanilla courses i.e. B.COM, BA, BSc. It also offers Bcom banking and insurance and BMS!!

Faculty:

The college boasts some of the best teachers as well as some bad apples! teachers specially the B.Com. B & I co-ordinator, create a great interest in the subjects!!

College fests-

The college fest named as “GYAN MANTHAN”, as the name suggest is simply education based save for a one or two events !

Facilities for students

Theirs is a girls common rooms but not 1 for boys.gymkhana is visited by some students. There is a basketball and volleyball court.the canteen is lik any other college canteen (READ-eat at your own risk).the library has some good books to read both for studies and fictional works.

Students –

The students is mixed consisting of both studious and average students.bunking is a taboo for us! Most of the students come from mira Bhayander area.

Class rooms

The class rooms are un even in size and are not air conditioned.the classroom are not dedicated to any class so we have to shift from 1 class to other after one or two lecture!!

Conclusion

However I would like to say my college is the thing that has prepared me for future thus I can proudly say MY COLLEGE ROCKS
Friends: (3)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: My College Rocks !! - November 25th, 2009

haha .. nice one sami459 .. one of the few reviews written with a great sense of humor .. "Central Jail" eh .. you should make your classmates testify this review

Hope to see you contributing a lot more around !

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)