Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks

My College Rocks !!

Discuss My College Rocks !! within the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; hye guys ... my college is the best we have MBA,MCA and B.Sc. Design faculty are from premiere institutes - ...

Re: My College Rocks !!
Old
Sunitha Kumaran
sunithakravi is an unknown quantity at this point

sunithakravi
Re: My College Rocks !! - July 10th, 2009

hye guys ... my college is the best

we have MBA,MCA and B.Sc. Design

faculty are from premiere institutes - friendly and approachable
assignments - are the best - makes us think out of box
skill development programmes -- this the flagship programme - training programmes
are given in communication , leadership, interpersonal relationship, team
building, placement readiness........
campus - noise free & Pollution free --- we are very close to nature --- makes our mind free and light - enabling us to think and act
facilities - kiosk,hostel,lab----a

i love my college .... LEADERSHIP BEGINS HERE ..........
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
vijaytapundir
vijaytapundir is an unknown quantity at this point

vijaytapundir
Student
Faridabad

Re: My College Rocks !! - July 17th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetikapasia View Post
Hi,

I'm pursuing MBA+PGDM from FOSTIIMA Business School, Delhi under their Dual Degree Program. Having completed one year at FOSTIIMA, I really feel that life is good. Things like recession doesn't sound horrible to me as it does to most of my counterparts.

Since the beginning of my college days was aware of those facts that envelopes FOSTIIMA; for instance it is located at the most happening place of the National Capital, South Ex., It's started as a vision of seven graduates of IIM (A). But all these facts weren't enough for me to do away with those apprehensions that had been there in my mind since I joined the school.

But having got a great Summer Stipend, I can confidently say that future indeed holds good for me.

Founders and Faculty :
Friends of class of Seventy Three of IIM - Ahmedabad and the Faculty of .......All the administration, trustees from IIM and IIT....All the Faculty here, [35] from IIM-A and IIT which has more than 33-34 year of experience in their respective fields and are Ex CEOs

The teachers put their 100% efforts in a bid to turn our endeavours into success and when see them doing so much of hard work with each one of us. I feel immensly inspired and astonished when got to know that Kamal Sir hold conversation talk on FM Meow in the evening. Anil Somani Sir made it very clear to us that without Fluent English and Good Communication Skills, it is next to impossible to get placement anywhere. So, it is hardly strange to hear that English classes as well as Personality Development classes are compulsory to attend here.

Company Linkage and Placements :
As all Founders and Faculty had vast industrial Domain Experience so FOSTIIMA maintains excellent contacts with well known corporates in a wide spectrum of Industry Segments Consulting, IT & ITES, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Engineering, Logistics, FMCG & FMCD, etc. to ensure ready availability of a variety of placement opportunities to the students. Highest Compensation offered is 11.6 lakhs and Average Compensation offered is in between 5-6 laks.

Anil Somani Sir says it is its prime responsibility to ensure that its entire successful student finds placement in well known corporates as per their area of specialization and ability.

Among the extracurricular activities like Youth Fests, Sports, Cultural Evenings, Campings, Excursions, Team Building, Exercises that take a place at FOSTIIMA. What Interest me most is the last one and Campings.

On the whole, I am greatly enjoying my voyage towards success at FOSTIIMA.
Hey you here..before me...That's not cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
vijaytapundir
vijaytapundir is an unknown quantity at this point

vijaytapundir
Student
Faridabad

Agreed by Preeti, She mentioned a lot abut our college FOSTIIMA... so in single line i say that...still it is new founded in 2007, but it rocks mammu.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
devashree
devashree is an unknown quantity at this point

devashree

Institute: podar college

hie this is devashree aka debo from podar college doin bms n i think my college is d best college in mumbai and it is a fact!!!!!!
Old
Raman Bhutani
ramanrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

ramanrocks
Technical Analyst - CRM at Cognizant Technology Solutions

Institute: amity university
Thumbs up Re: My College Rocks !! - July 25th, 2009

I am from Amity University & Amity University rocks. The MBA program there is excellent and the placement is great.
Old
nkhare
nkhare is an unknown quantity at this point

nkhare

Re: My College Rocks !! - July 27th, 2009

Thansk this is indeed a nice forumtolearn so much about other institutions
nk
Old
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: My College Rocks !! - July 27th, 2009

Quote:
Thansk this is indeed a nice forumtolearn so much about other institutions
nk
Would be great if you share information about your college as well, wouldn't it !?

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
ISBR rocks
Old
subhoisbr
subhoisbr is an unknown quantity at this point

subhoisbr

Cool ISBR rocks - August 1st, 2009

hi m subho from ISBR kodaikanal tamilnadu
how many of u hav dreamt of a college in the slope of a mountain with a waterfall overlooking the classroom, withtemperatures below 15 and nature all around. well i did and my dreams came true.
my college is in a slope near a huge forest. the classrooms have nature as their background. do u knw where and why kings use to go to gurukuls. the gurukul used to be located in the jungles and it was blieved that a person can concentrate more when he is away from the hustle n bustle of life. ISBR is the reincarnated gurukul with state of the art classrooms.
apart 4m studies which is common in all mba coleges we have overnight camps, fishing trips, hiking, canoeing, bird watching in our weekends. a quite a lot of motivation for the weekdays ahead.
did u ever experienced getting dressed in ur room nd suddenly u r surrounded my clouds. well i did. sometimes u can see clouds just below ur window nd it feels like there is no world out there and u r in the midle of a sea of clouds.
we have this kodaikanal international school with american, european and british students studying there. so white chicks nd they love indians.
our college do rocks
Old
abhishek_verma
abhishek_verma is an unknown quantity at this point

abhishek_verma

Re: My College Rocks !! - August 4th, 2009

hi

I am abhishek.I am persuiing mba+pgpbm from Accord School of Business,Saltlake,Kolkata.It is one of the best B-schools in Kolkata.......They are providing mba under Punjab technical university and pgpbm as a autonomous body.

Apart from MBA, ASB provides MBA Executive,BBA,BCA from PTU.

ASB is located in the IT Hub of the East, Salt Lake, Kolkata.........

We have air-conditioned classrooms,lecture theatre and computerised group rooms.We also have digitized library which contains international literature and a cafeteria for relaxing.

We enjoy a lot while studying at ASB.Teaching methodology followed here is very intresting and industry exposure oriented.Apart from from the classroom teaching we are also participate in different entrepreneurship Programmes, business games, role playing sessions, workshops and small group activities.

We also get to interact with differnt corporate bodies frequently who visit our campus for giving seminars.......

We all are very excited about our industry visit at singapore as part of our mba curriculum................

The faculties who come and teach us are really very good.Personalities like Dr. Suvasis Saha, Dr. Malini Majumder, Prof. Amitava Ghosh, [PGDM, IIM(CAL)], Prof. Supti Mandal [M.Sc., MBA(U.K.), M.Phil], Prof. Harisadhan Ghosh[M.Com., AICWA, LLB], Prof. S. Chakraborty [MBA, M.Phil] take our classes.

ASB provides intensive counselling about our career goals and organize campus interviews for our proper placement at different industries.Being a venture of Accord Media group they have huge corporate connections which facilitate our industrial exposure, training and placements.......

Thank you so... much for giving me an oppertunity to describe my college........
Old
sundeep ailsinghani
sundeep ailsinghani is an unknown quantity at this point

sundeep ailsinghani

Institute: hinduja
Re: My College Rocks !! - August 5th, 2009

hiee myself sunny ailsinghani..m studn tybms in hinduja col....d staff n teaching is g8...n m col rocckssss