Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade

yogin

MP Guru

Admissions: Masters Programme in International Business (MPIB) 2 Year Programme

Sale of application form and prospectus: Begins on 8th January 2007 and ends on
12th February 2007 at 2.00 p.m.

Eligibility: Qualification A graduate level degree from any University (or recognised by Association of Indian Universities i.e. AIU) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST candidates). Candidates appearing for final year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by the first week of August 2006. Foreign / NRI Applicants: Admission of foreign /
NRI candidates will be based on Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
How to apply: (i) Obtain BIFT's Application Form & Prospectus (2006-2008) on payment of Rs.800/- from BIFT's office, Rs.900 through courier/post) through DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of "Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade", payable at Hyderabad. (ii) Submit filled-in Application. Form before 4 pm on 12th February, 2007. (iii) Await call for direct GD / PI (Those who have scored above acceptable score in CAT / IIFT/GMAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP/ATMA Tests will be called directly for GD / PI at the respective centre opted for by the candidate in the second week of March, 2007 on a date which will be notified in advance through e-mail I call letter / telephone call. (iv) In case you have not appeared for any of the above mentioned tests, appear for BIFT's Admission Test (BIFTAT) in May/June on a date to be announced later.
Station Road, Kachiguda, Hyderabad-27, Phone: 24650597, 24741610, Telefax: +91-40-24650597
E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] Website: Welcome to Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade