FOSTIIMA Business School

yogin

MP Guru
FOSTIIMA Business School

Admission Open for 2008-10 Batch: MBA with specializations in Marketing, Finance, International Business, Retail Services, Human Resources, Financial Services, Export, Invest Management

For selection criteria visit: Fostiima Business School India, MBA Institute Delhi for Management Study in New Delhi India
Admission forms available from all Career Launcher and IMS Centres, FBS Campus and the website
FOSTIIMA Business School
75-76, Amrit Nagar, South Extension, Part I, New Delhi-110 003
Phone: 011-46052725, 46052726, E-mail: [email protected]

sunrisefab

FOSTIIMA BUSINESS SCHOOL, Amrit Nagar, South Ex., New Delhi. If you are planning to take admission in this so called B-School, Please think not only twice but I suggest you to think hundred times. Want to know about Experience of students & their parents who took admission in session 2009 & then withdrawal of students from the FOSTIIMA, please call few of the parents.
1. Ashish Sabharwal, New Delhi. (Mobile : 9810328667)
2. Vinay , New Delhi. (Mobile : 9868451284)

We must clearify one thing that we are here to share our experiences with you & whatever we say, we have all the proofs / documents with us & the only motive is to share the problems faced by us in FOSTIIMA, so that you should be aware of them & become careful before you take admission in B-Schools like FOSTIIMA.

Regards.

ankanghoshal

FOSTIIMA BUSINESS SCHOOL, Amrit Nagar, South Ex., New Delhi. If you are planning to take admission in this so called B-School, Please think not only twice but I suggest you to think hundred times. Want to know about Experience of students & their parents who took admission in session 2009 & then withdrawal of students from the FOSTIIMA,
Regards.

:SugarwareZ-267:

You are not a fostiimite.. even contact numbers are not right..

Why you are making people fool ???

ankanghoshal

FOSTIIMA Business School

Admission Open for 2008-10 Batch: MBA with specializations in Marketing, Finance, International Business, Retail Services, Human Resources, Financial Services, Export, Invest Management

For selection criteria visit: Fostiima Business School India, MBA Institute Delhi for Management Study in New Delhi India
Admission forms available from all Career Launcher and IMS Centres, FBS Campus and the website
FOSTIIMA Business School
75-76, Amrit Nagar, South Extension, Part I, New Delhi-110 003
Phone: 011-46052725, 46052726, E-mail: [email protected]

Hi all ,

FOSTIIMA contact information is updated . Please find below the same:

DELHI CAMPUS :
75-76, Amrit Nagar, South Extension Part-1, New Delhi-110003
Phone: 011- 46126000 (30 Lines), 9810082781
E-mail : [email protected]

MUMBAI CAMPUS :
Third Floor, Atlanta Centre, Sonawala Road Goregaon (E), Near Railway Station, Mumbai-400063
Phone: 022- 42558777(30 Lines), 9930055618
E-mail : [email address]

Cheers

Ankan Ghoshal :SugarwareZ-020:

FOSTIIMA Business School [ 2010-12 ]