College v/s School.... Which is better???

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Now that my college life is over..... I just casually started looking back at my entire education that I have gone thru my life.... First started with school, spent 10 yrs..... then fresh and excited I entered college, spent a good 5 yrs... but I really donno which one of those was better....

Isn't it a good idea to just introspect into our lives and just thnk fr a while.... wher did u enjoy the most.... College or School.... Plain clothes or Uniform.... Canteen nd Vada Pavs or Tiffin Boxes.... Teachers nd lessons or Lecturers nd Lectures.... Freedom or Bounded....

Which one brought out the best in u???
Which one do u value a lot???
Which one gave u more knowledge???

Let the thoughts flow guysss.... COLLEGE or SCHOOL....

shrijit_s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I wud always choose college life over school life..coz that is the place where I srtd to feel free. There weren't too many rules which you had to follow..U dont need to leave ur college premises in a straight line when d classes r dispersed. U dont need to attend all d lectures if u dont like it...u can chill out whenever needed...U are not caned in case u dont do ur homewrk...u r not made to stand on d bench with ur "Hands Up" .

So my choice will always be college life

varunparekh

Had i been posting on this a yr ago i would have said "For me Skool rox any day !! All your friends in one class playing pranks together, canteen ka vada pav !! It was just too goood" but today after bein a BMS lad, it just reminds me of sckool days but with much more freedom & of course much more responsibilites. It also has an added feature : Many more HOT chicks ;) :D

SNS_RuLeZ!!!!

Well acc 2 me it is the college life(esp BMS) tat brought out d best in me....i mean v hve freedom in college wich actually in a way tests ur dedication i.e. v ver always bounded by strict rules of attendin all lects in school..... bt now inspite of hving d freedom i do feel a need 2 attend d lects(ya i do bunk them 2 bt occasionally).....coll life is actually d real life ver u hve 2 decide wat has 2 b done...whether it is a small function tat has 2 b organised.... preparin notes...makin presentatns..everything lies on u...in a way it makes me independent (n i luv tat). the list goes on n on....so 4 me it is .......COLLEGE KI JAI HO!!!!!!!!

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well my vote goes to college......college life..hostel life was mast....enjoyed a lotttt.....freedom was the name

milind20

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well everyone seems to prefer college life.....

but my arguement is tht, its the school life tht has made u disciplined in life...
In school u had to attend, u had to do ur homework, u had to be very formal.... hasn't all this disciplined u.... True college life rocks.... but is this wht is actually needed..???

help me guysss !!!!!

SNS_RuLeZ!!!!

Wat do u mean by "is dis wat is actually needed" wats confusing u??????
Ya i agree tat school life was also good...necessary....bt wat is confusing!!

too cute

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i loved my school
i loved breaking all the rules...standing at the princi's off at the end of every day...getting suspended.....forging parents signatures on every remark in the diary...coping homework frm frens and not doin my own(esp maths)...being shouted at....being loved by all d teachers even after being soo naughty...making life long frens at school....school is the most amazin part of life
it teaches u a lot.....it builds your foundation....you learn to respect yourself and others
college is a place where you care for none and none care for you

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
scholl,s dayz..obv for me...rules break karke doing masyti is wht is calld fun...excitement...we ppl r mature enough at this age...n hence we say...our colg life rocks...just thnk abt this Q put up by milind....by kepin urself at the age of 16-17... whn we finish our syjc's.....tht time ull give ur actually ans...

SCHOOL dayz were the best....colg is gr8 but schools..the best

Great_II

One can't choose much between an Orange and a Keenu.Its just that orange is eaten more.
School days have more of Nostalgia Value
a).We spent more time there
b).Theres been more time we left it..."it makes our past"
c).Our Average in School is 10 so most of the time we are an innocent bunch
College days
Yeah first time freedom and all.....If dad has lottsa dough flowing through then you might get a set of 2 wheels or 4 wheelies if your family has some account in a Cladestine Swiss Bank.....

But anyways me to with none....saala had loadsa of padai and boredom of the lesser evil will choose College DAys

ajay.surana

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Guys,
Nice to see this thread. even i want to share something . in mangement we have one very famous phrase " IT DEPENDS"......when u cant give the answer,say these 2 words.....

From my point.....both are equally imp for me. school ganerally makes the BASE for us and then college makes the BUILDING on that...both are very much imp to have a good career......

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well i enjoyed both school as well as college equally never had fights with anyone and always surrounded with a huge gang of frnds

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
in my case... i prefer college life...
as my coll life had changed my persoanlity, my thoughts, my attitude etc...

and in school i didnt enjoy much...

but in coll i use to rule.... every1... all prof, al students, my gang....
amazing... miss tht all days....
when some1 challenge me to act or to perform in any presenation thn i use to wn any how... and my acting .. dont know ho became so real tht one of my prof cried... on my acting. instead the scene was of my crying....

i really miss all coll days a lot.....
so coll life not only gives freedom but a stage whr u create a base of ur life... u create ur image diiferent... and u get something special whn u complete ur coll

thos in TY just enjoy to fullest.....

bye

chaitali

even i love my college life a lot though my friends were met during school life .i enjoyed every moment of my life specially my years of bms. Thay were the years were i learnt to get closer to everyone and i miss them till now. I learned to become trendy, to be the most required friend for everyone to help them in their studies. they had a lot respect for me.

So this made my college life more enjoyable

jinal

school rock ...............................for me

school is know as life time memory --- as it gave knowledge and the way to lead to life

college is part time memory - as it gave some knowledge and more abt fun & freaking and many more .....

ya but after joining bms its just as school which has different resoucce of knowledge in different streams

cutiesona2002

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
school school and school... college was good but school was fun..strict teachers, homework, punishemnts..they were lovely

letscrackit

i beleive school is better than college...school is more disciplined n there r restrictions and its fun breaking those restrictions and rules..dnt u guys think so?

letscrackit

i beleive school is better than college...school is more disciplined n there r restrictions and its fun breaking those restrictions and rules..dnt u guys think so?