Plans to pursue my career in PR

Deenadhar

Hi
I did my graduation a year ago and now I have plans to pursue my post graduation in PR and corporate Image building? Can anyone guide or suggest me which institute should I apply in?

Bimalkumar

Hi Deena

If you are planning to do your post graduation in PR, the best option is PRCIMS because the faculties are the experts and practitioners of the business and you will get an advantage of learning from real projects and senior client managers as well.

Radhajoshi

Hi Deena,

Its true that PRCIMS is one of the best PR institutes, even my sister did her post graduation from this college and today she is placed in one of the best companies

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I doubt that Radha, I haven't heard of PRCIMS .

We've heard of SIMC , Xaviers, MET, welingkar's, whistling woods but this is the first time I'm hearing of PRCIMS. Maybe they aren't big enough to invest in brand building yet.

Radhajoshi

Hi Mr Kartik,
PRCIMS is an institute that gives you a real job experience during the course, which usually other courses does not provide and that will prepare students to enter into the competitive world.

Deenadhar

Hello Mr Bimal,
Thank you for the information. What is the admission procedures for PRCIMS and can we apply online?

Bimalkumar

yes, you can apply online as well. just go through the link given below and apply as soon as possible: prcims(dot)com

Deenadhar

Mr. Bimal

Can you provide me further details regarding the eligibility and what is the best way to crack the entrance test?