Best online university for MBA?

Akritirora

Hi Preeti

Greetings

Well Getting your MBA can give you an edge in this day of hiring freezes, yet inserting an MBA program into an already crazy schedule can be almost impossible. Now, you can study your online MBA program from an accredited university without ever leaving the comfort of your home.

An online MBA is a learning program that uses web-based technology to deliver MBA programs over the computer. Web technology is changing on a daily basis, and now it includes the use of web cams for more face-to-face time. Because of this, there is an expectation that the number of distance learning courses will rise dramatically over the coming years.

Distance learning MBA programs largely vary in terms of concentrations and school options available. You can obtain an MBA in your choice of specialties. The specialties include Finance, Technology Management, Economics, and many others. Be sure and verify your program's accreditation in advance. Without this accreditation, you can find it very difficult to obtain financial aid scholarships and federal student loans.

Information for your classes will be received most often through downloads and email. Online tutors can offer support online. Even though you are not in a physical classroom, you can still interact with other students through online chats and emails.

There are lot of options available in India or abroad for online MBA like IMT Ghaziabad-India, Edinburgh Business School-UK, etc.

Also make sure you are very much convinced with Online MBA else go for the regular one.

I request you to kindly provide your details like your qualifications, experience, particulars on [email protected] so that my team can reach you & help you out better.

Looking forward to help you!!

Best Regards
Akriti
Education Counselor(International & Domestic)

prakharkanpur

Hi preeti,
As for as part time mba is concerned I would suggest you IGNOU.However it would be better if you do some online management courses present on the websites of the prestigious universities like stanfor and MIT