Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks

All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD

Discuss All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD within the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Hello everybody As i have recently joined this site so thought of contributing something . Well i am in my ...

All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD
Old
 (1 (permalink))
prateekjain
prateekjain is an unknown quantity at this point

prateekjain

Institute: ICFAI Hyderabad
All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD - January 10th, 2008

Hello everybody

As i have recently joined this site so thought of contributing something . Well i am in my final semester of MBA program and pursuing the same from ICFAI Hyderabd.

I am currently placed with TATA CAPITAL and expecting to join the same from 1st week of may.
I am starting this thread for all those people who are aspiring to get into good B- school few years down the line and also for those who have currently appeared for CT & IBSAT.

you can shoot all your doubts with regard to placement , packages, faculty , batch strength, electives offered e.t.c and i will be more than happy to help u out.

Keep rocking
Prateek Jain
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD
Old
 (2 (permalink))
prateekjain

prateekjain

Smile All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD - January 10th, 2008

Hello everybody

As i have recently joined this site so thought of contributing something . Well i am in my final semester of MBA program and pursuing the same from ICFAI Hyderabad.

I am currently placed with TATA CAPITAL and expecting to join the same from 1st week of may.
I am starting this thread for all those people who are aspiring to get into good B- school few years down the line and also for those who have currently appeared for CT & IBSAT.

you can shoot all your doubts with regard to placement , packages, faculty , batch strength, electives offered e.t.c and i will be more than happy to help u out.

Keep rocking
Prateek Jain
Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD - January 10th, 2008

great initiative prateek ... congrats on getting placed with Tata cap...

whats the kind of profile and paypak u were offered... also whts the average paypak n the highest n lowest offers made?

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Furthermore, i am doing research on innovative teaching practices used in different bschools across country, across the world.. it'd be great if you could jot down a few that are applied in your institute.. also if you have a good network of students in various colleges shoot me a pm .. you could help me in my research.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
prateekjain

prateekjain

Hi kartik

Well i really don have much clue with with regard to CTC component, but as far as my gross salary is concerned its Rs. 6.75 lac. p.a.
So u make a fair assumption with regard to my CTC which should be anything between 7.5-7.75.

Though the offer letter is yet to come , but the profile is of Project Financing.
will be able to give you more details with regard to same once i get my offer letter.

This time because of we moving into complete residential campus , the placements have been really outstanding. Out of the batch strength of 830, more than 600 have been placed with a package (CTC) of 5 lacs.Trust me on that

THe highest offer as of now has been made by Satyam ( Rs 11 lacs). Though v r still expecting accenture to come and out beat that offer.The lowest as of now has been 3.75 lacs, given by some research companies.

Do lemme knw if there is any thing else with which i can help u with ...

Keep rocking

Prateek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik View Post
great initiative prateek ... congrats on getting placed with Tata cap...

whats the kind of profile and paypak u were offered... also whts the average paypak n the highest n lowest offers made?
Old
 (6 (permalink))
prateekjain

prateekjain

Hi kartik

Well i really don have much clue with with regard to CTC component, but as far as my gross salary is concerned its Rs. 6.75 lac. p.a.
So u make a fair assumption with regard to my CTC which should be anything between 7.5-7.75.

Though the offer letter is yet to come , but the profile is of Project Financing.
will be able to give you more details with regard to same once i get my offer letter.

This time because of we moving into complete residential campus , the placements have been really outstanding. Out of the batch strength of 830, more than 600 have been placed with a package (CTC) of 5 lacs.Trust me on that

THe highest offer as of now has been made by Satyam ( Rs 11 lacs). Though v r still expecting accenture to come and out beat that offer.The lowest as of now has been 3.75 lacs, given by some research companies.

Do lemme knw if there is any thing else with which i can help u with ...

Keep rocking

Prateek
Old
 (7 (permalink))
drishtikohli
drishtikohli is an unknown quantity at this point

drishtikohli

Institute: CBS
Smile Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD - January 10th, 2008

hi. I have been shortlisted for presentation n interview in ICFAI this february. I want to know how to deal with presentation. What comprises a good presentation and how to prepare for the same? plz help.
Old
 (8 (permalink))
prateekjain

prateekjain

Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD - January 11th, 2008

Firstly ...choose only the topics which u feel that others would dread to choose...go 4 topics which requires academic knowledge and are bit tougher to handle....This will put you ahead of the crowd.

Secondly .. if u r a fresher , then make sure that ur academic funda's are pretty clear ..N if u have both sufficient and relevant work ex then make sure that u know in and out about your company ...

Guru mantra:-
:-) :- interviewer would definitely throw few question to upset you ..No need of panicking ...With politeness jus tell them ..." I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER OF THIS QUESTION" OR "I AM UNABLE TO RECALL THE ANSWER AT THE MOMENT".... u r not expected to know the answer of every question.

good luck ..

Keep rocking

Prateek Jain

Quote:
Originally Posted by drishtikohli View Post
hi. I have been shortlisted for presentation n interview in ICFAI this february. I want to know how to deal with presentation. What comprises a good presentation and how to prepare for the same? plz help.
Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD
Old
 (9 (permalink))
pvd5558
pvd5558 is an unknown quantity at this point

pvd5558

Institute: IIMC
Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD - January 16th, 2008

hi . prateek ,
me yet to attend the interview ,, i would opt for icfai hyd ,,, how is the college da? i hav 3 years work exp!!
Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD
Old
prateekjain

prateekjain

Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD - January 18th, 2008

hi

Well it depends what kind of work ex u have ...whether it was in some BPO/KPO industry...or in some hardcore marketing or banking area.Post MBA what is ur salary expectations and how much are u currently drawing..

Once u provide me with the above mentioned details , i would be able to give u an honest opinion ...I am concerned about all this , just because u said that u have a 3 years of work ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvd5558 View Post
hi . prateek ,
me yet to attend the interview ,, i would opt for icfai hyd ,,, how is the college da? i hav 3 years work exp!!