All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABD

prateekjain

Hello everybody

As i have recently joined this site so thought of contributing something . Well i am in my final semester of MBA program and pursuing the same from ICFAI Hyderabd.

I am currently placed with TATA CAPITAL and expecting to join the same from 1st week of may.
I am starting this thread for all those people who are aspiring to get into good B- school few years down the line and also for those who have currently appeared for CT & IBSAT.:bump:

you can shoot all your doubts with regard to placement , packages, faculty , batch strength, electives offered e.t.c and i will be more than happy to help u out.

Keep rocking:SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-191:
Prateek Jain

prateekjain

All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD

Hello everybody

As i have recently joined this site so thought of contributing something . Well i am in my final semester of MBA program and pursuing the same from ICFAI Hyderabad.

I am currently placed with TATA CAPITAL and expecting to join the same from 1st week of may.
I am starting this thread for all those people who are aspiring to get into good B- school few years down the line and also for those who have currently appeared for CT & IBSAT.:bump:

you can shoot all your doubts with regard to placement , packages, faculty , batch strength, electives offered e.t.c and i will be more than happy to help u out.

Prateek Jain

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Re: All that u wanna about ICFAI HYDERABAD

great initiative prateek ... congrats on getting placed with Tata cap...

whats the kind of profile and paypak u were offered... also whts the average paypak n the highest n lowest offers made?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

Furthermore, i am doing research on innovative teaching practices used in different bschools across country, across the world.. it'd be great if you could jot down a few that are applied in your institute.. also if you have a good network of students in various colleges shoot me a pm .. you could help me in my research.

prateekjain

Hi kartik

Well i really don have much clue with with regard to CTC component, but as far as my gross salary is concerned its Rs. 6.75 lac. p.a.
So u make a fair assumption with regard to my CTC which should be anything between 7.5-7.75.

Though the offer letter is yet to come , but the profile is of Project Financing.
will be able to give you more details with regard to same once i get my offer letter.

This time because of we moving into complete residential campus , the placements have been really outstanding. Out of the batch strength of 830, more than 600 have been placed with a package (CTC) of 5 lacs.Trust me on that:SugarwareZ-064:

THe highest offer as of now has been made by Satyam ( Rs 11 lacs). Though v r still expecting accenture to come and out beat that offer.The lowest as of now has been 3.75 lacs, given by some research companies.

Do lemme knw if there is any thing else with which i can help u with ...

Prateek

great initiative prateek ... congrats on getting placed with Tata cap...

whats the kind of profile and paypak u were offered... also whts the average paypak n the highest n lowest offers made?

prateekjain

Hi kartik

Well i really don have much clue with with regard to CTC component, but as far as my gross salary is concerned its Rs. 6.75 lac. p.a.
So u make a fair assumption with regard to my CTC which should be anything between 7.5-7.75.

Though the offer letter is yet to come , but the profile is of Project Financing.
will be able to give you more details with regard to same once i get my offer letter.

This time because of we moving into complete residential campus , the placements have been really outstanding. Out of the batch strength of 830, more than 600 have been placed with a package (CTC) of 5 lacs.Trust me on that

THe highest offer as of now has been made by Satyam ( Rs 11 lacs). Though v r still expecting accenture to come and out beat that offer.The lowest as of now has been 3.75 lacs, given by some research companies.

Do lemme knw if there is any thing else with which i can help u with ...

Keep rocking

Prateek

drishtikohli

hi. I have been shortlisted for presentation n interview in ICFAI this february. I want to know how to deal with presentation. What comprises a good presentation and how to prepare for the same? plz help.

prateekjain

Firstly ...choose only the topics which u feel that others would dread to choose...go 4 topics which requires academic knowledge and are bit tougher to handle....This will put you ahead of the crowd.

Secondly .. if u r a fresher , then make sure that ur academic funda's are pretty clear ..N if u have both sufficient and relevant work ex then make sure that u know in and out about your company ...

Guru mantra:-
:) :- interviewer would definitely throw few question to upset you ..No need of panicking ...With politeness jus tell them ..." I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER OF THIS QUESTION" OR "I AM UNABLE TO RECALL THE ANSWER AT THE MOMENT".... u r not expected to know the answer of every question.

good luck ..

Keep rocking:SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-191:

Prateek Jain

hi. I have been shortlisted for presentation n interview in ICFAI this february. I want to know how to deal with presentation. What comprises a good presentation and how to prepare for the same? plz help.

pvd5558

hi . prateek ,
me yet to attend the interview ,, i would opt for icfai hyd ,,, how is the college da? i hav 3 years work exp!!

prateekjain

hi

Well it depends what kind of work ex u have ...whether it was in some BPO/KPO industry...or in some hardcore marketing or banking area.Post MBA what is ur salary expectations and how much are u currently drawing..

Once u provide me with the above mentioned details , i would be able to give u an honest opinion ...I am concerned about all this , just because u said that u have a 3 years of work ex

hi . prateek ,
me yet to attend the interview ,, i would opt for icfai hyd ,,, how is the college da? i hav 3 years work exp!!

mbaspirant

hi prateek,
i m a fresh engineering graduate...and just cleared my ibsat and reciebed call letter for selection process at icfai hyderabad...
i came to know that at icfai they submit a amount of 5,000 rs before interview...isthat right...
and also if u can help me as im not very good in speaking english...on what scale
wouldthey be judging me in presentation and inteview or what constraints should i be working more....
it wuld be a great help for me....

nishantjodhpur

hi
i want to know that i had done my 10 and 12 from hindi medium am i eligible for the interview and is this a negative thing for icfai as they are asking for tofel scores.etc please reply

prateekjain

it would be gr8 if u could call me up ......my number is 09246264546...as ur doubt is very specific, i think it would make more sense to talk over the phone... i will be more than willing to help you ..

:SugarwareZ-191:

cya

hi prateek,
i m a fresh engineering graduate...and just cleared my ibsat and reciebed call letter for selection process at icfai hyderabad...
i came to know that at icfai they submit a amount of 5,000 rs before interview...isthat right...
and also if u can help me as im not very good in speaking english...on what scale
wouldthey be judging me in presentation and inteview or what constraints should i be working more....
it wuld be a great help for me....

prateekjain

hey buddy

let me give me u a example;---

some 2 years bac, one guy who did his primary,secondary and college education from hindi medium base gt throug either IIM A or IIM C..moral of the story is if u have a strong foundation , it really does not matter much . though being from a english medium background do help u , but its not the ultimate thing ...

As far as as IBSAT is concerned....in interview it would not matter much , though in presentation you have do a bit of rehearsal.U need to be strong on ur academic foundation,,,,,

trust me , u will make it big in life

good luck

Prateek

hi
i want to know that i had done my 10 and 12 from hindi medium am i eligible for the interview and is this a negative thing for icfai as they are asking for tofel scores.etc please reply

ranger_passion

Hello everybody

As i have recently joined this site so thought of contributing something . Well i am in my final semester of MBA program and pursuing the same from ICFAI Hyderabd.

Prateek Jain
hi prateek

i'm ketan patel. i've got call from ICFAI.so i want to know more about IBS. how do u feel about studing in IBS. and what's profile about ur classmate,and what's package u got from IBS.

what's criteria to judge micro presentation. Panalist focus on which aspect
and which type of questions asked during ur interview

Plz tell me about it

ranger_passion

hi prateek

i'm ketan patel. i've got call from ICFAI.so i want to know more about IBS. how do u feel about studing in IBS. and what's profile about ur classmate,and what's package u got from IBS.

what's criteria to judge micro presentation. Panalist focus on which aspect
and which type of questions asked during ur interview

Plz tell me about it:SugarwareZ-064:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Prateek Jain

Great going prateek .. really appreciate you helping out ICFAI aspirants .. m sure a lot of people will be benefiting out of your efforts .. cheers :tea:

prateekjain

hi ketan

If you read the full thread , u will find that most of your questions have been answered.
Honestly speaking as with our batch IBS shifted into a residential campus due to which our placement season were really amazing in comparison to our senior batches.My package is 6.75 p.a. (which is the gross component), no idea about CTC.

But the only constraint in IBS Hyderabad is it batch strength.In your batch it is expected to be 1200, which is too high.Thats really a bad part about it.U should not worry about getting placed, but the real cause of concern would be getting placed at ur desired company.

I would recommend u to go for IBS hyderabad n thn to IBS mumbai.Brand IBS hyderabad is really coming up ..

Whats ur cat score.R u working or are u a fresher?

good luck

cya