Let me take this opportunity to inform you that we have established a world class ‘B’ School in Mysore and would like to highlight the MYRA School of Business, located in Mysore – the educational hub and a heritage city.
• MYRA is committed to give MORE to its students in every sense - faculty, pedagogy, and facilities.
• Lead by Dean Prof. Rajiv Sinha, W.P. Carey School of Business,Arizona State University, USA, our facultyincludes professors from top B Schools in the world such as—Wharton;Rice; Warwick; London School of Economics; ASU; IIMs and others andensures a truly international learning experience.
• Our ongoing partnership with W.P. Carey School of Business, ASU—a topranked Business School (ranked 21st in the world, ranked 27th for its FullTime MBA, 13th for its Executive MBA) is being formalized. Our pedagogydesigned by our dean is practicum based experiential learning model.
• Our partnerships with industries such as TATA Sons Limited, TATA motors, HDFC, Kotak,
Informatics, IndusInd Bank, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), Headstrong Corporation, ULKA advertising and many more will help our students find best internship and placement opportunities.
• Our carefully chosen full time faculty is from the best of the B Schools such as Purdue, USA, IIMs, FMS, Delhi and others.
• To have a glimpse of our fantastic infrastructure, watch this video Take a Campus Tour | myra.ac.in
• You can know more about what MYRA offers to its students by downloading our detailed brochure at http://myra.ac.in/MYRA_eBrochure.pdf
• MYRA invites applications from eligible candidates for its PGDM programme. Admissions are now open for the 2012 batch.
• All those who have a minimum of 55% in their Bachelors degree and taken any of the following four entrance exams: CAT; GMAT; XAT; GRE are eligible to apply.
Admission Cycle Submissions Open Deadline for Submission GD / Interview Decision posted / emailed by Acceptance date
Cycle 1 November 15, 2011 February 14, 2012 March 5-8, 2012 March 15, 2012 March 25, 2012
Cycle 2 February 15, 2012 April 14, 2012 April 24-27, 2012 May 5, 2012 May 25, 2012
Cycle 3 April 15, 2012 June 15, 2012 June 17-19, 2012 June 20, 2012 June 30, 2012
Follow us on Facebook for continuous updates - MYRA School of Business | Facebook
Please feel free to seek any clarifications; drop a mail at
; call us at +91 9901583333 / +91 9901853333
MYRA School of Business
Near Infosys, Opposite Power Grid
P: +91 9901583333 / 9901853333
W: MYRA School of Business | MYRA Business School, B-School, Executive Education, Corporate Training , Management Science Research