Career in the service sector

Aruns583

Hi guys.. I am looking out to make a career in the service sector.. Can you please help me?? I want to know which college offers a post graduation degree in the service sector.. I'm looking out for banking but insurance will also do.. Thanks in advance..

sunandaC

Hi guys.. I am looking out to make a career in the service sector.. Can you please help me?? I want to know which college offers a post graduation degree in the service sector.. I'm looking out for banking but insurance will also do.. Thanks in advance..

100 % right

The service industry forms a backbone of social and economic development of a region. By making making higher contributions to the global output and employment, It has also emerged as the fastest growing largest sectors in the world economy.

Its growth rate has been higher than that of agriculture and manufacturing sectors. The service sector surprises no one by steaming ahead at full speed, while the construction industry raises eyebrows with its substantial growth.

The most important services in the Indian economy has been health and education.

Carving a career in this, you can identify the knowledge and skills needed to follow a pathway toward career goals and provide a context for exploring the many occupational options available.

Management degree will help you to score a managerial position in this industry.. you can opt for Marketing.. as marketing fellows plays significant role in a company growth.. they should have brilliant communication and presentation skills to rule the kingdom..

You should look at this college called aegis academy it offers a 15 months post-graduation degree in the service sector that is specially designed keeping the service sector in mind. aegisglobalacademy.com this is their website

abhishreshthaa

hey Arun,
you can pursure your post graduation degree in Service Sector from these 2 colleges they are well known for their SS equivalent courses..

The Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, South Campus, has a two year full time Master of Business Administration in Management of Services programme.

The programme is geared towards fulfilling the needs of business leaders in:

Professionally managed companies in the service sector with particular focus to MNCs who have entered India [ Images ] or are planning to enter India.

More info here : MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - MANAGEMENT OF SERVICES (FULL TIME) | Faculty of Management Studies

and in

Service Management MBA Program, Service Sector Jobs - Aegis Global Academy

and you can also check for more Carrer option in SS at this link..

List of Careers & Job Ideas » Service industry careers

It purely seems like students are dissatisfied with their experience . It is a little bit discouraging for an aspirant to join in or at least take in initiative to inquire about the same in Aegis Global Academy. i believe this institute wont help achieve what i want to achieve

fairly there is lack of trust for the institute from my side..

kusumgupta1987

hey arun i think abhi is right , you should look up aegis global academy . My friend was looking out for the same thing and he found aegis global academy to be the right choice . hope this helps