Is Guru Nanak Institute of management, GNIM, Punjabi Bagh has any branch???

taruna0788

Hello Frnds,

I m Highly confused regarding Guru Nanak Institute of Management, GNIM PUnjabi Bagh. When i searched about Guru Nanak Institute of Management on Google there are many colleges with this name such as Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies, Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology and Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management. I want to know whether these all are the same, if all are not same then plz tell me which one is in Delhi and provides the PGDM(Retail).

abhishreshthaa

Hello Frnds,

I m Highly confused regarding Guru Nanak Institute of Management, GNIM PUnjabi Bagh. When i searched about Guru Nanak Institute of Management on Google there are many colleges with this name such as Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies, Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology and Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management. I want to know whether these all are the same, if all are not same then plz tell me which one is in Delhi and provides the PGDM(Retail).

hey friend, frankly speaking even i gets confused with this Guru Nanak Institute name well its true that when we searched for it then we go through many Guru Nanak Institutes......buts sorry friend as i dont have much idea that all this GURU NANAK INSTITUTE are same or not till now i thinks that they are NOT SAME ...but friend the one which you are looking for....
i mean the Guru Nanak Institute in DELHI providing PGDM(Retail)
is this one.

Guru Nanak Institute Of Management

and the other one is this one

Guru Nanak Institute of Management, GNIM PUnjabi Bagh.

have a look in this sites you will get all the details...

:SugarwareZ-200:​

surbhi2887

No, There is no another branch of Guru Nanak Institute of Management GNIM,it is situated in Punjabi Bagh , New Delhi only.