Business Today B School Rankings

punit_87

Hey Guyz this is the Sept edition of Business Today

Cover Story - India's Best B School's (BT - Neilson Survey)....

Survey was conducted among MBA Wanabe's and Current MBA's, Functional Heads, Executives and Recruiters

1) IIM- A

2) IIM - B

3) IIM - C

4) Symbiosis Pune :0

5) IIM - L

6) IIM - I

6) JBIMS

8) XLRI

9) ICFAI - Hyderbad

10) NMIMS

11) SP Jain

12) FMS - Delhi

16) IIFT - Delhi

17) KJ Somaiya - Mumbai

- Special profile on ISB..... n ofcoz on every college mentioned above

- Statistical Anlaysis on B School Branding (Favourites, Top of the mind etc)

-Mumbai B Schools climbing up the ladder....B Schools like KJ Somiya, Sydenham, SIES and Welingkar have had a fantastic run, Welingkar being the fastest growin most B School

- Story on Foreigners comin to India to study

- Story on Entrepeuners (deciding to stay away frm Placements)

kunalg007

i think this ranking is crap.. it has overlooked so many good colleges outside mumbai.. such as IMT Ghaziabad, Nirma, Gim, etc...

moizriyaz

Its just a crap list!!!!! It would be higly unfair to call it a b school raking!!!!!!

The funniest part if that symbiosis is above XLRI,IIM-L,ISB,JBIMS and FMS...

Its all a money game!!!!!! Such rankings should be stopped from now onwards!!!!! as it may misguide people.....as far as their careers are concerned!!!!!!!!

There are many other ways to make money!!!!!! But making money at the cost of peoples career is real bad!!!!!!

samba101

My two cents on this ranking crap-

The private schools have enough moolah to advertise and publicize themselves, some govt. schools on the other hand, cannot match them in this regard.

Here I would vouch for IIT's, have a look at what they have achieved in management education. Talk about placements, look at the salaries this year. IITB,Kgp,D and M have shown great progress, compare the salaries with likes of IIFT's and MDI's.

These rankings are based on perceptions, and have a lot of biases.
India Today's CEO Ashish Bagga was from SIBM and it came into ranking some year's back... It's fishy... How can they ignore SJMSOM ... :SugarwareZ-064: Goodness gracious me!!!!

To all the aspirants, I would suggest look for what your carrier interests are, select a list of colleges, talk to passouts, talk to the people inside. Have a look at faculty profile of your subjects and then take a decision.
Don't go on these manipulated rankings... They seem very structured but these are beautifully designed mirages.

where is xime..?? list has to b corrected i guess..

it has to be in top 20.. .....................................................................

hey guys heard abt xime..?? one of the best upcoming mba colleges..

Last edited by a moderator: