Welcome to ISBR Business School

Volunteer

Dear Folks,
Welcome to ISBR - A Leader In management Education
Here is an opportunity for you to pursue Post Graduate Program in Management from a World Class B-School, International School of Business & Research (ISBR). ISBR is an institute with International Education Standard with its first campus set up under the aegis of Bangalore Education Trust established in the year 1990. ISBR has International Campus at Bangalore & Chennai. ISBR has been ranked among top 100 B schools for two consecutive years 2008-2009 by Dalal Street Journal

Those who wanted to know more about ISBR can post your queries here.
The count down starts...........

Volunteer:SugarwareZ-245:

Volunteer

Hi Vikram,
ISBR offers you PGPM +MBA (Two year program ) and Diploma courses(1 Year) .Where on successful completion of ur two yr program you will be awarded a PGPM certificate from ISBR & Degree from MSU/SMU.
All programs at ISBR are fully approved and recognized by UGC, Ministry of HRD, AIU, and Government of India. ISBR has dedicated and talented faculty who gives us an unmatched educational experience. Our faculty cores as well as visiting faculty are leading thinkers whose research and teaching are second to none. ISBR has a good tie up with the corporate which helps us during our placement season.

artiram

Hi,
What is the basic eligiblity for a PGPM Program.Do you need any work experience?I have done my B.Com in stella and working now.Can u plz help me.

Thanks
Arti

Volunteer

Hi Arti,

Sorry for late response .
To do a PGPM +MBA program you must have completed your UG & must have take any of the MBA preparatory exam.If not in ISBR we conduct a separate entrance test.You can register with us and take your exam.You have mentioned that you are currently working, so it is again an added advantage for you to get selected.

Hope its clear :)

Thanks
Volunteer

Volunteer

Dear All,

Good News!!!!!!!!!

ISBR is ranked 34th as per INDIA'S TOP B-SCHOOL BRANDS in Business Barons.

Come join us !

Realize your MBA Dream in 2010.

Cheers
ISBR,Chennai

Volunteer

Dear Prospective student,

Greetings from ISBR Business School!

ISBR is commencing the Admission process for Jan Batch for MBA+PGPM..We are conducting the Personal Interview process all over India.Its a One day Process.Come attend the P.I and know whether you are selected or not.

Please visit the link to register Welcome to ISBR - A Leader In management Education

Wishing you all the very best!

If you have any queries feel free to contact me at 093809446410.

Volunteer

Dabbawala session conducted on 6th December,09 at ISBR auditorium gave a real time learning to ISBR's Students over six sigma.

Cheers!