Post your CET scores here...

Neha_Sen

Starting this thread for xclusively Mumbai Univ Candidates...The guys who wld b aiming to bag one of those 42 seats in Jb n the other inst...

Post your scores n v can get a fair idea of what the cut-off's for JB n the other inst. wld look like...

Btw, the official link is put up now...So guys can check their scores at...

http://www.dte.org.in/mba2006/MBAResult2006.asp

i got 144/200..thats 99.74 percentile... .PAR 4

last year the cut-off for JB was 157.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Wow.. Among the people I know.. You have scored the highest Neha...

You definately going to JBIMS Neha.. Congratulations..

You got to take the GD and PI seriously though

My Score 95 .. 81 percentile... M giving a serious attempt next yr :)

Last edited:

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hii

my score is too bad... :fear:

i just got 72 /200 and 54%ile..

but i m happy with it.... ya i am... happy ..:laugh:

bcoz this score is without any preparation and without any kind of classes or test series... as i m in TY so no time i was having for classes...

so i just tried my luck.... and wanted to remove the fear of CET which i did it...

any ways neha and kartik congrates.. good score...

and i m now ready for the next yr attempt with classes

acchaaa any one having the list of colleges cut off... plz post here...

bye

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
You still have to appear for GD and PI Chaitu.. only after that you get your net percentile / score...

Psst : Even my CET was without preparation and i left classes after a couplea lectures because I found it as a mere waste of time .

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
kartik said:
You still have to appear for GD and PI Chaitu.. only after that you get your net percentile / score...

Psst : Even my CET was without preparation and i left classes after a couplea lectures because I found it as a mere waste of time .

:laugh: :laugh: good yaar.. too good...

i can understand even u r in TY so.... any ways confused abt doing classes or not???:dizzy:

ya my GD and PI are yet remaining lets hope for the best and after tht i dont think to get in any college...

chalo best of luck ...

byee

A.J.

Maverick
Totally concur with you on this, Kartik. :aj:

Classes are a sham; nothing more than a glorified money-making scam if you ask me.

Anyways, good luck to the people who gave CET this year. Hope you get into some decent B-School like JBIMS. :aj:

A.J.

Maverick
Hey Kartik.......just read your comments on the Shoutbox.

Ah well I haven't given CET this year (In fact, no entrance exam besides CAT)....so I don't have a score to boast about...lol

But if I had given the exam, I could've conservatively estimated a score of around 150 I guess. :aj:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
:rofl: 144 is 97.73 percentile...

So 150 just might be the highest score this year ...

A.J.

Maverick
Well you have to keep in mind the fact that you don't really face the cream of the crop in CET.

And it's a hell lot easier than CAT.....so I think a score of around 150 isn't really tough to attain. :aj:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Say that to people who scored in 70's :p .. theyd curse you like anything...

Anywayz.. not divert frm the topic.. Post score of you and your friends and your relatives etc in Mh CET

KARTIKRAITHATHA

hello guys,

i am kartik raithatha

even i appeared for cet-2006

i got 120/200

thats just 95.82 percentile

got sydenham as centre for gd and pi so its going to be really tought.

congratulations to all those who appeared for cet.

best of luck for gd and pi.

reena

hi........i got very bad score in cet....thts 87 and percentile 74.04. i dnt even feel like giving the GD/PI. my other two close frnds got 97 wit 83.65% and 131 wit 98..%.......anywaz for me i think better luck next time.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Never Loose Hope... If you give full devotion to crack CET / CAT .. then nothing is impossible .

Ne other CET applicants ?? Whats your score guyz

STAR

Can any one get admission in any of the mumbai colleges for mms at 103 score thats including the GD/PI.