Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
liba.gif

Loyola Institute of Business Administration or LIBA is an Indian business school located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1979. LIBA is a sister institution of the Loyola College, Chennai. Both these institutions are run by the Loyola College Society.

The autonomous school is governed by a Board, and offers a full-time MBA (PGDBM) program (2 years), part-time MBA (PGDBM) program (3 years) and various executive diploma courses and also is a resource center for PhD programs offered in affiliation with the University of Madras. Current full-time MBA classes have a size of approximately 120 students.

Admissions to the two year full-time MBA is done through XAT examinations(XAT) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur. Candidates applying to LIBA are short-listed only on the basis of their XAT scores. Short-listed candidates are then called for a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.

THE BEST INDIAN BSCHOOL SURVEY RESULTS RANKED LOYALA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, CHENNAI AT 22th POSITION WITH A TOTAL SCORE OF 664, THE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT,AHEMDABAD RANKED 1st WITH A TOTAL SCORE OF 893

Have any queries pertaining to this, then please feel free to PM me or discuss here with your friends:SugarwareZ-291:

gaurav.gupta

hey kalpana...this is gaurav gupta, from loyola...wanted some help with my mercantile law project...please upload or mail any documents u have regarding the same....thanks....gaurav...topic "comment on the indian mercantile law" 30 pages to be written

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
hey kalpana...this is gaurav gupta, from loyola...wanted some help with my mercantile law project...please upload or mail any documents u have regarding the same....thanks....gaurav...topic "comment on the indian mercantile law" 30 pages to be written

Dear gaurav, this is not the right section to open queries related to law. You may contribute reviews or post additional information about your bschool here.

To get help your law project, post in the project helpline section under the LAW category.