Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks

Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here

Discuss Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here within the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; Hey u can post your problems you face regarding software and hardware problems... we will try to solve your problem... ...

Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here
Old
 (1 (permalink))
karma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura about

Founder at Styleos retail
Management Paradise Newbie

Cool Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 6th, 2006

Hey u can post your problems you face regarding software and hardware problems... we will try to solve your problem...

Plzz mention your Operating system and if the problem is of software plz tell what u click and what error message it shows so that i can diagnose your problem...

P.S.
***The suggestion given here is just for helping purposes. the end decision will be yours. Nobody is liable for any damages to any equipment due to the execution of the advise.***
Advertisements

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
::Karma::

Last edited by karma; March 18th, 2006 at 10:22 AM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to karma Send a message via MSN to karma  
Friends: (0)
Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here
Old
 (2 (permalink))
chaitalithakker
chaitalithakker has a spectacular aura aboutchaitalithakker has a spectacular aura about

student
moombhai

Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 6th, 2006

how can i increase my speed of my computer???

it has become tooo slow now a days...

waiting

bye

PROF. CHAITALI THAKKER

(Manager of one of the Company)

MBA ( MKTG), BMS (MKTG)..

Friends: (2)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
karma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura aboutkarma has a spectacular aura about

Post Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 6th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitalithakker
how can i increase my speed of my computer???

it has become tooo slow now a days...

waiting

bye

Chaitali can u mention the operating system you are using.... ?? and also mention does it happen wen u surf the net...? or in normal operating

Last edited by karma; March 6th, 2006 at 09:56 PM..
Old
 (4 (permalink))
chaitalithakker
chaitalithakker has a spectacular aura aboutchaitalithakker has a spectacular aura about

student
moombhai

Arrow Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 6th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma
Chaitali can u mention the operating system you are using.... ?? and also mention does it happen wen u surf the net...? or in normal operating

hii
fast response.. good thread..

as i m using Xp since last yr ...previously i was using 98 which was fast
as i have Pentium 4

its slow in both online and offline
i wish to format now.... wht shuld i do??

i m getting only 12 mb speed of tri band instead of getting 100 mb

waiting for ur reply

bye

PROF. CHAITALI THAKKER

Old
 (5 (permalink))

Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 7th, 2006

In xp the problem comes up very often,,, it is due exxcesive cache and usseless uninstall files in windows... and faulty and useless registry entry. u ned a this software to clean it up. this would help you a lot

you could alternatively clean up your disk thrugh the my computer and right clicking on c drive and then properties.. then click on Disk cleanup and defragment your hard drive every 1-2 mnths this wud improve the speed
and by the way there is no such thing as 100 mb triband there is speed of 256kbps and the download speed of tht connection is of 25kb per sec

and format the disk as last resort if u dont know how to format it..... why waste money ??

Last edited by kartik; March 7th, 2006 at 05:20 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (6 (permalink))
chaitalithakker

student
moombhai

Exclamation Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 7th, 2006

hii...

thank u .. i will surely apply ur suggestion... and will do it...

any ways i know to format... but the problem is Which system to apply like i wish to do 98 again....

any idea which is faster?

i will surely know the result of pc after implementing ur suggestions...

thank u

bye

PROF. CHAITALI THAKKER

Old
 (7 (permalink))

Wink Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 7th, 2006

Quote:
hii...

thank u .. i will surely apply ur suggestion... and will do it...

any ways i know to format... but the problem is Which system to apply like i wish to do 98 again....

any idea which is faster?
Yup 98 is way faster if u do not want the kach kach in maintaining the performance..... but Xp is faster gives u a lot of features that are helpful... and looks good toooo. and if u do proper maintaining as i have said then XP gets my thumbs up....

Quote:
i will surely know the result of pc after implementing ur suggestions...
But obvious u will know the result first after implementing the sugggestions but i also need to know what was the result....lol i also want to see my experimentation test lol...
just joking anyways i am sure u will get faster performance after using TUNE-UP and implementing my suggestions bcos i use that too... and have recommended the same to a lot of my friends

Old
 (8 (permalink))
A.J.
A.J. will become famous soon enough

On Her Majesty's Secret Service...
Shangri - La
Management Paradise Member

Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 7th, 2006

Quote:
In xp the problem comes up very often,,, it is due exxcesive cache and usseless uninstall files in windows... and faulty and useless registry entry. u ned a this software to clean it up. this would help you a lot
It has more to do with the fact that XP starts a lot of services(not always needed), which hog most of the RAM available. You can view them by typing "services.msc" (without the quotes) in the Run window. Also the GUI of XP is a lot heavier than any of the previous versions, which again hogs the system memory.
And I'd advise anyone not to mess around with the registry, unless they know what they're doing. Else you might render the whole system useless/

Quote:
and format the disk as last resort if u dont know how to format it..... why waste money ??
Waste money?????

Pray explain how formatting your HDD can "waste money"?

Opinions are like @ssholes.....everybody's got one, and thinks everyone's but theirs stinks!!

War for peace is like f***ing for virginity!!

Friends: (1)
Old
 (9 (permalink))

Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 8th, 2006

Its not abt GUI its not abt extra services according to my experience... windows automatically stops the service which is not needed. and the software which i have given knows what it need to do...... it also takes a backup of the registry before deleting just in case.......... and if u dont know how to formt the hard drive u will call an engineer who will screw your system..

Old
jayesh_agrawaal007
jayesh_agrawaal007 is an unknown quantity at this point

jayesh_agrawaal007
Re: Hardware, Software Issue... Solve your software and hardware problems here - March 9th, 2006

Quote:
Hey u can post your problems you face regarding software and hardware problems... we will try to solve your problem...

Plzz mention your Operating system and if the problem is of software plz tell what u click and what error message it shows so that i can diagnose your problem...
hy there i want to upgade my pc from p 3 to p4 can u suggest me the way can manage it in around 13000-15000 rupees