BMA - Awards Ceremony : 2008-2009

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
BMA - Awards Ceremony : 2008-2009

Outstanding Management Student of the Year Award (2008-2009)

Awards Committee of BMA, unanimously decided to present the “BMA Outstanding Management Student of the Year Award (2008-2009)” jointly to Mr. Gangasagar Amula, MMS (Marketing) 2nd year student of Welingkars Institute of Management Studies and Research and Ms. Avipsha Banerjee, PGDM – Marketing (2nd Year) student of K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research.

This year the BMA Awards presentation ceremony will be held Friday, 29th May, 2009 from 4.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. followed by fellowship & refreshments at the YB Chavan Centre, Ground Floor, Gen. Jaganath Bhosale Marg, Near Sachivalaya, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021. The Chief Guest on the occasion is Dr. Ashok Ganguly, Chairman, Firstsource Solutions Ltd.

ManagementParadise.com Congratulates the winners for the BMA Award

:thumbsup: :dhing:

kutty

I'm going to an awards ceremony to be recognized for achieving a high score on the SAT through the Duke TIP program. how should my hair be up? (I have black hair, about an inch or two longer than shoulder-length) What types of shoes? I want something cute-ish yet appropriate for the occasion and something "in" for the whole outfit as a whole. thanks!

==================================================

kutty

I'm going to an awards ceremony to be recognized for achieving a high score on the SAT through the Duke TIP program. how should my hair be up? (I have black hair, about an inch or two longer than shoulder-length) What types of shoes? I want something cute-ish yet appropriate for the occasion and something "in" for the whole outfit as a whole. thanks!

=================================================

boarding schools
nonprofit consulting

kutty

:SugarwareZ-057:

boarding schools
nonprofit consulting

kutty

:SugarwareZ-057: