Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform International MBA > IELTS

Is It good if I book the date of 5th Dec 2015 and apply after I get the IELTS score

Discuss Is It good if I book the date of 5th Dec 2015 and apply after I get the IELTS score within the IELTS forums, part of the International MBA category; Hello, Everyone Recently I came across this express entry program of Canada and I wish to apply in this program. ...

Is It good if I book the date of 5th Dec 2015 and apply after I get the IELTS score
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

Smile Is It good if I book the date of 5th Dec 2015 and apply after I get the IELTS score - November 1st, 2015

Hello, Everyone

Recently I came across this express entry program of Canada and I wish to apply in this program. I get some basic information. As we all know, at-least IELTS score is required. I checked the British council website to book IELTS. However, the next nearest date of the test is on 5th Dec 2015 and express entry program is ongoing till Dec-2015.

I wanted your help. is it good if I book the date of 5th Dec 2015 and apply after I get the IELTS score ?

Thanks for the Help
Advertisements

Friends: (0)

Bookmarks

Tags
2015, 5th, apply, applying, book, category, date, dec, good, ielts, lecturer, score, university
Related to Is It good if I book the date of 5th Dec 2015 and apply after I get the IELTS score