No Retirement Plans - MS Dhoni

vinod_gupta34

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>No Retirement Plans - MS Dhoni</h1>

5_1.jpg

MS Dhoni says he has no plans to quit as skipper of the India restricted overs sides regardless of their World Cup semi-last misfortune to Australia.

India endured a 95-run overcome in Sydney to end their safeguard of the title they won on home soil in 2011.

Dhoni quit as Test commander in December yet says he will settle on his ODI future after the 2016 World Twenty20.

"I'm 33, regardless i'm running, still fit. One year from now, T20 World Cup, will be time to choose around 2019," said Dhoni.

Dhoni scored 65 from 95 balls as India neglected to accomplish what might have been a record run-pursue for this World Cup of 329, of which Steve Smith scored 102 for Australia.

Shikar Dhawan (45) and Ajinkya Rahane (44) likewise contributed yet India were not able to stay aware of the run-rate and were in the end rejected for 233 in the 47th over.

Nonetheless, in spite of the disillusioning annihilation, Dhoni feels his side can be glad for their accomplishments in the wake of coming into the competition on the back of a frustrating voyage through Australia, with no focused wins to their name.

"Generally, its great introduction for them. Perhaps next time, in different conditions, they'll know how to bat and improve."