kundanhaha

<h1>ICC Cricket Hall of Fame - Martin Crowe</h1>

Martin%20Crowe.jpg

Martin Crowe, previous New Zealand skipper and player of the ICC Cricket World Cup 1992, was today accepted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame.

It's fitting to the point that this impelling ought to be at Eden Park, a home where I made my global introduction in 1982, and where my guardians came to look for about 40 years together"

Crowe turned into the third New Zealander, after Sir Richard Hadlee and Debbie Hockley, and the 79th general to be enlisted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame when he got his memorial top from Mr Wally Edwards, ICC Director and Chairman of Cricket Australia. The impelling service was held amid the innings break of the New Zealand-Australia coordinate in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 at Eden Park, and was additionally gone to by Mr Stephen Boock, New Zealand Cricket President.

On his affectation into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame, Martin Crowe said: "for the benefit of my family, I am to a great degree favored to be accepted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame, joining Sir Richard Hadlee and Debbie Hockley as the other New Zealanders to be honored such a prestigious honor".